Before and After 30lbs down

llashawn
llashawn Posts: 17 Member
As I was trying to do before, sorry for posting twice, but I am down 30 lbs after & months I know it may not be much but I am proud of myself !!! This kinda makes me wanna go harder. Looking in the mirror I felt like there were no changes until someone suggested that I compare pics. So I decided to wear almost the exact same outfit to see if I notice any difference :love: :love:

image.jpg

Replies

• hope8311
    hope8311 Posts: 166
    I saw only one pic..BUt keep this up...U look great
  • KipDrordy
    KipDrordy Posts: 169 Member
    30 lbs isn't much? Since when? Go pick up a 30 lb sack of dog food and tell me that 30 lbs isn't a lot. You had to be over 100,000 calories in deficit to lose those 30 lbs. You should be proud of your progress.
  • llashawn
    llashawn Posts: 17 Member
    it didnt come out right I just cant get the picture thing lol but its my main picture on my profile sorry
  • hope8311
    hope8311 Posts: 166
    30 lbs isn't much? Since when? Go pick up a 30 lb sack of dog food and tell me that 30 lbs isn't a lot. You had to be over 100,000 calories in deficit to lose those 30 lbs. You should be proud of your progress.

30 lbs is a lot and does come off quicker when your a little heavier..WIth that being said, she did workout and stuck to her weight loss goal and still is working towards it...I wish she lived close to me I would totally love her motivation and inspiration around me....

:) ANd you look damn good are you wearing the same jacket in your profile picture look at the differeance damn.... :) looking real hot
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    30lbs is loads!! Well done woman!
  • kayfrog
    kayfrog Posts: 109 Member
    Well done girl! And btw... Your. Legs. Are. Sexy.
  • Lsharp2
    Lsharp2 Posts: 2 Member
    Think of like this.....if you lose one pound you've lost 4 sticks of butter. So, if you've lost 30 pounds it's like....120 sticks of butter! :flowerforyou: Thirty pounds is something you should be VERY proud of!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!