365 days, 42 pounds lost [pic]

Options

Replies

• NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!! Way to kick off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on sticking with it!!!! You are looking great!
  • roguestates
    Options
    FABULOUS work!! I have a similar approach because I'm in it for the long haul. Glad to hear you broke your plateau.
  • kaylanlynnNW
    kaylanlynnNW Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    great job i bet u have lost a lot of inches
  • drlauram
    drlauram Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! glad you are sticking with it!! You look beautiful :)
  • shannonmch
    shannonmch Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely beautiful and I think it's totally cool that you have it broken down what all you have accomplished over this year!!!!! Congratulations:)
  • layla_luvyah
    layla_luvyah Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look absolutely stunning...not to say you were't before but you are glowing.
    Keep up the terrific work! cheers:drinker:
  • kiykiy79
    kiykiy79 Posts: 177
    Options
    Congrats on your AWESOME progress thus far!!! I enjoyed your story and look forward to see your next update on this journey to health and wellness!!! Cheers!!!
  • buckeyes502
    buckeyes502 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep it up!
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your hard work and dedication towards your new lifestyle. You look great.
  • brunauxyeuxbeaute
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome
  • litaita
    litaita Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Great job, very inspiring! Particularly impressed with the walking and running.
  • Rabbit914
    Rabbit914 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You are doing awesome!! You look fantastic and I love how much you have kept track of your stats like that. Congrats and keep up the great work!
  • holliwood322
    holliwood322 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    you are a beautiful woman! :flowerforyou: congrats on not quitting! you have learned some valuable lessons, weedhopper! continue your journey! :drinker:
  • chicatita
    chicatita Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Wtg! So happy for you:)
  • supergal73
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing!!!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Keep going. :) Well done so far, but don't use it as an excuse to stop or even slow down. Step it up a notch. :)

BTW that was not meant to be as *****y as it sounds. Really it's not. You have done great, be proud.
  • kaymarie78
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on all of your hard work and success!!
  • NicoleNeverman
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the great work :smile:
  • fellowshipper
    Options
    Congrats! *throws confetti* I thought I wrote this post, honestly...lol I'm coming up on my 1 year anniversary, too (Oct. 25, I think) and I've lost 41 lbs. Well, technically 43, as I gained a couple from being stupid and stressed out over the summer, but I'm only counting 41. I'm like you, too, in that I haven't tried cutting anything out because I know that's just asking for trouble. Rather, I've just made simple changes and substitutions, worked in some enjoyable exercises, and voila. I wish I'd have taken a picture when I started this journey, but I honestly didn't expect anything to happen! In fact, I only downloaded the app in the first place to prove my doctor wrong. At least that's a bet I'm very glad I lost.

Anyway. You look GREAT! Like another poster said, I don't know how you managed it, but you also look much younger! And, more importantly, you look HAPPY in your "during" pic. Way to go, chica!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!