Obama or Romney?

Options

Replies

• EndlessSacrifice
    Options
    If you're voting Obama I hope you are aware that you will be paying for abortions when Obamacare kicks in.

so what?

Yeah dude whats so bad about baby murder. Comon get with it. Morals are so passe.

uh, not everyone believes that a fetus is equivalent to a baby. not sure why i have to state the obvious though.

A fetus is a baby imo. It has a heartbeat. But the way I see it, murder is illegal and people still do it. Even outlawing abortion doesn't mean people won't go elsewhere or purposely try to miscarry or whatever. Whatever they do isn't our business. What they do is between them & God. That's why I vote Obama. Actually I vote Obama because of other issues.
    I know I shouldn't have said anything, but couldn't help it.

Guys, if you'd like to debate on whether abortion should be legal or not, or whether a fetus is considered a baby, take that elsewhere.
  • Tiffikat
    Options
    please do your research and watch Fox news,not CNN.

Don't watch any news station (especially Fox News, lol). Do actual research. Read articles. Look up records. Review stances and past votes. Check fact checking sites and other NON-PARTISAN sites.
  • sophie_wr
    sophie_wr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Cant vote I'm foreign (but I pay taxes though)
    If I could, Obama ofcourse
  • breyes64
    breyes64 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    PRESIDENT OBAMA
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    Obama

Even though Romney is a neighbor of our family LOL
  • SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Doesn't really matter. The Electoral college decides.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Prince CJ!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Neither. Gary Johnson.
  • Sapporo
    Sapporo Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    neither since I'm not American. You guys really only have 2 people to choose from? what's with that? Do you all just vote for a president or do you not vote for a local person and consider what they are actually going to do for you?
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Obama
  • zaph0d
    zaph0d Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    and if your undecided about who you wanna vote for,please do your research and watch Fox news,not CNN.

lololol @ Fox News. since when does entertainment tv count as research? :laugh:
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Undecided... I don't know if I would you rather have Romnesia or Obamanation?
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    if you are undecided at this point you shouldn't be allowed to vote.
  • princeza9
    princeza9 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Obama, since (as a New Englander) I saw what happened in Massachusetts. Though I now live in Utah, it's a bit of a moot point. Though the Salt Lake Tribune endorsed Obama over Romney.

Things that make you Hmm.....
  • rieann84
    rieann84 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Neither, they are more or less the same. Possibly Dr. Jill Stein.
  • norcal_yogi
    norcal_yogi Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Obama WITHOUT a doubt!
  • jesse1379
    jesse1379 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    If you're voting Obama I hope you are aware that you will be paying for abortions when Obamacare kicks in.

so what?

Yeah dude whats so bad about baby murder. Comon get with it. Morals are so passe.

uh, not everyone believes that a fetus is equivalent to a baby. not sure why i have to state the obvious though.

A fetus is a baby imo. It has a heartbeat. But the way I see it, murder is illegal and people still do it. Even outlawing abortion doesn't mean people won't go elsewhere or purposely try to miscarry or whatever. Whatever they do isn't our business. What they do is between them & God. That's why I vote Obama. Actually I vote Obama because of other issues.
    I know I shouldn't have said anything, but couldn't help it.

Guys, if you'd like to debate on whether abortion should be legal or not, or whether a fetus is considered a baby, take that elsewhere.

When you start paying my internet bill then you can tell me what, when, and where to write. Feel me?
  • mgs_philly85
    mgs_philly85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Obama
  • lamoursuffit
    lamoursuffit Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    neither since I'm not American. You guys really only have 2 people to choose from? what's with that? Do you all just vote for a president or do you not vote for a local person and consider what they are actually going to do for you?

No there are so many people and candidates to choose from, but there are two primary ones, a republican and a democrat, that basically everyone votes for rather than who they really want because they for some reason think they can't vote for anyone else O.o
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    if you are undecided at this point you shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Sometimes it's like voting for the lesser of two evils.
This discussion has been closed.