Replies

• volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    2x per day
  • amann1976
    amann1976 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    officially once per week... unofficially every morning by doctors order for a condition that i have/had.
  • kimcalica
    kimcalica Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    it used to be twice a day.. but now only once.. if even. i guess i realize one or two lbs doesn't change much in the grand scheme.. just keep eating well and exercising.. the exercise is whats going to make you look better.. that toning..even if you don't lose lbs for a bit.. if you work out for a couple days in a row, i notice i feel fitter.. and that's all that matters now.. feeling better.. physically
  • quacker072000
    Options
    everytime i see the scale :) which is probably bad. its kind of an addition now.
  • TriNorm
    TriNorm Posts: 27
    Options
    Daily. Every morning right before I go to the gym. I used to weigh myself again after long runs or rides to see how much (water) I'd lost, but I'm much more rational now ;)
  • Itsme_Mary
    Itsme_Mary Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Usually only once a week.
  • zoefitzy
    Options
    at the same time every morning! as soon as I get up... but officially go off Wednesdays weight :)
  • Babykitty2012
    Options
    once a week.
  • BelindaDuvessa
    BelindaDuvessa Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Right now while pregnant, only at the Doctor's Office. I'm concentrating more on my diet and how I feel each day.

When I'm actively losing weight, daily. Mostly because I log into Wii Fit Plus Daily, and it's kinda part of the procedure...
  • kalghoul
    kalghoul Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    every 2-3 days
  • Juli_Lynch
    Options
    every 2 weeks...I don't due well if I weigh in more than that.
  • andrealeighx33
    andrealeighx33 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Once a week in the mornings. Every Monday at around the same time.
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    every day - ya, pretty much always have.
  • shailiz
    Options
    I only count once a week....but can't resist the every day. I know numbers can fluctuate at different times. That's why only the monday is the only one I really pay attention to.
  • KimZM
    KimZM Posts: 21
    Options
    i do every friday officially but sometimes i check on weds or thurs to see how i am doing.....i am a basket case
  • JAMProphet
    JAMProphet Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I usually officially weigh myself once a week. The rest of the week, I do 2-3 times, and and then take an average just to see how I fluctuate.
  • blpasquarella
    blpasquarella Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i do it every day, but only let it affect me once a week. like if one friday i weigh more than the last friday, i consider it gaining weight. but from day to day i know i fluctuate and it's often just water weight.
  • dr2k12
    dr2k12 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Usually every morning
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Everyday...in the morning...and no it wasn't always like this. I used to never weigh myself until I was diagnosed with Diabetes.
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    Twice a day, once when I first wake, second time, post the activity and food from the day.

But I only log progress every 5-7 days, whenever I remember to check around that timeframe.