So I'm trying 30 Day Shred and

Options
I can't believe myself. Merely 9 minutes in and I'm ready to go to curl up in my bed lmao. So, for anyone else that got tuckered out the first day, does it get easier as the days go on? :tongue:

Replies

• megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Yes, it does get easier. Don't beat yourself up. Do as much as you can and try to do a bit more each time. You'll get there!
  • Donna6017
    Donna6017 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Today was my 1st day too. Thought I was going to die. LOL Determined to keep going and get in shape.
  • karmaology
    Options
    Today was my 1st day too. Thought I was going to die. LOL Determined to keep going and get in shape.

Well good luck to you, love. :flowerforyou:
  • sariannach
    Options
    Right there with you on Day One. After I finished, I had a bowl of taco soup and slept for two hours, I was so beat! We WILL get through this, we WILL survive it, and we WILL be STRONGER!
  • kingscrown
    kingscrown Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Yes, it does get easier as you get stronger. Don't forget to eat a good snack with protein and good carb right after. That will help with feeling tired all day.
  • dena789
    dena789 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    My daughter did this and day one was rough. Then, day 2 was REALLY tough but day 3, it started getting a bit easier. Just don't give up - keep going and doing as much as you can.

Good luck!
  • vbrent07
    vbrent07 Posts: 115
    Options
    It gets easier, the first time I did it I thought I was going to die, I'm doing really well on level 2 now! Give it about 5 days and your body will get use to it!
  • LIswimmer51
    Options
    totally gets easier, give it lke three more days. :)
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    It gets easier but my friends know that I usually post this as my status when I do it: O-/--<. to indicate that I have passed out.
  • maddiec1989
    maddiec1989 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Absolutely does get easier lol. The first time I ever did it, I was dying just doing jumping jacks. I have since finished the 30 days and now I'm starting it over again, only this time I find that the jumping jacks are way too easy so I've been adding 5-10lb weights to the cardio moves lol
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    first time i did 8mins, 3 days later 17mins, and a week later i did the whole thing and counted it as my day1. by day 5 it got reaaally easy!
    currently im on level 2 day 9. i hate level 2, too much jumping around, its kind of boring and my body doesnt seem to change :/
  • JCulp19
    JCulp19 Posts: 82
    Options
    I just did day 1 tonight im excited to do it again tomorrow!