Need some help

Options
Hey guys I am a 23 year old student and I am in need of a serious lifestyle change.
I recently moved into my own place to attend university and as the semester wears on I neglected to notice my weight skyrocketing.
So I downloaded the app to my phone and iPad and I really want to devote myself to it.
I really want to make a focus on loosing 50 lbs by the time we get to summer but its so overwhelming I almost don't know where to start.
Does anyone have some good exercises and food ideas that are cheap and not super time consuming that I could fit it around my homework and class schedule?

Replies

• michaelcox39
    michaelcox39 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started on July 12 and have lost 43 pounds watching what I eat and walking 4 to 6 miles a day. 1 to 1.5 hours a day. Make the committment. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • lillywhite2014
    lillywhite2014 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Investing in a slow cooker was one of the best moves I made. Allows you to pop all the ingredients in, let it do it's thing for up to 8 hours depending on the recipe and then you can freeze multiple portions for a quick and easy meal down the track. I've found it's not cheap starting out, but you have to remember it's not a fad, it's an investment. You will find it much easier & cheaper when you have a well stocked pantry full of herbs and spices. It really is amazing what you can do with a well stocked pantry!!

Feel free to add me as a friend too!