A cry for attention :)

Options
Hi all,

I recently started a blog to keep myself accountable. I feel different than I've ever felt before when dieting, and I really think this blog is it. I know I have to report to it, and I don't want to let my readers (all 15 of them haha!) down.

Anyway, this is a "cry for attention," or a desperate plea, to get you to read my blog. Or to share it with someone you think might enjoy it. Not because I need the attention, but I need to know that people are actually reading it. So that I feel accountable to someone other than myself. It's the only thing that's really altered the way I think...and I like it.

The web address is http://byebyebullshi*.wordpress.com/ It stars out the "SH word" on here (and sorry for cursing!), but the URL has the real SH word in it! This blog is an attempt to get rid of the all BS that I've carried around for the past few years...my excuses, my depression, my giving up on myself. It's BS and this blog is saying bye to it.

Anyway, the blog's not too serious. It's light-hearted, with a few gifs here and there to express what I cannot in words (one of the most recent one features the one and only ron swanson).

No pressure of course, and if you're bored stop reading. But please, please give it a try :)

Thank you! And thank you to MFP, who has changed so many lives. (Including mine)

<3333

http://byebyebullshi*.wordpress.com/ (replace the star with a the "t" in the URL!)

Replies

• Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    I'll have a look at it when I get home in about an hour.

I'll likely avoid leaving any kinds of comments, as most people tend to get all butthurt about what I have to say, and how I say it, but I will give it a read. :)
  • stephaniekhani
    stephaniekhani Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Definitely will check this out when I get in from work later. :-)
  • wizbeth1218
    wizbeth1218 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    ... my readers (all 15 of them haha!)...

You *are* counting me among your 15, right? ;)
  • byebyebs
    Options
    Thanks to everyone who checked it out! I had quite an uptick in views :)

I really appreciate it <3333