Fat Fridays

Options
Well here we are.. officially at Fat Friday...
It's 4pm I and I have already gone over my calories allowance...

One day doesn't really make that much of a difference does it??

Replies

• KatManx
    KatManx Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    oooo i am so with you there. i had a crap lunch and have gone over by 700 odd cals already and not had tea yet! :(
    nah, get back on it tomorrow, you should be grand.
  • msfaithful
    msfaithful Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have been trying so hard to get away from "Fat Fridays" and am determined to either burn more or eat less today. It's 10AM CST.....Uhh.....cheers to extra random walks in the building!!
  • gnr123
    gnr123 Posts: 173
    Options
    oooo i am so with you there. i had a crap lunch and have gone over by 700 odd cals already and not had tea yet! :(
    nah, get back on it tomorrow, you should be grand.

Glad I'm not alone..I'm yet to have tea also! Maybe I went a bit too far with x3 luxurious chocolate and cream desserts haha
    Fridays are always a epic diet fail day but yep back on to it tomorrow!
  • oldmanstauf
    oldmanstauf Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Kinda depends on how much you end up going over.
  • gnr123
    Options
    Kinda depends on how much you end up going over.

Well not OTT, probably just a non dieters intake..instead of my usually 1200 intake, maybe more 1900/2000..
  • gnr123
    Options
    I have been trying so hard to get away from "Fat Fridays" and am determined to either burn more or eat less today. It's 10AM CST.....Uhh.....cheers to extra random walks in the building!!

LOL @ random walks round the building..

Half tempted to go for a quick run to balance things out but mr motivation seems to be hiding somewhere right now!
  • tommygirl15
    tommygirl15 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Let today be Fat Friday, and tomorrow be Skinny Saturday ;)
  • gnr123
    Options
    Let today be Fat Friday, and tomorrow be Skinny Saturday ;)

Love it!
  • DanaDark
    DanaDark Posts: 2,187 Member
    Options
    Yes. This one day will turn you into Java the Hutt even if you never eat again. So sad. So sorry. :(
  • gnr123
    Options
    Yes. This one day will turn you into Java the Hutt even if you never eat again. So sad. So sorry. :(

Jabba the hut is fine! Aslong as we are not talking like real big..
  • msfaithful
    msfaithful Posts: 88 Member
    Options

Half tempted to go for a quick run to balance things out but mr motivation seems to be hiding somewhere right now!

I think Mr Motivation go on vacation every Friday at 6AM! LOL!!!
  • gnr123
    Options

:laugh: Yep he is such a part timer!
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    mr motivation seems to be hiding somewhere right now!

apparently you can tempt him out with cookies. I have not tried this yet
  • magsi25
    magsi25 Posts: 33 Member
    Options

My Mr Motivation has been on long term holiday for but he is sneeking back into my life thankfully
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    Because I tend to be a bit more... ahem... flamboyant... with my eating on weekends, Mondays are Fast Mondays.
  • lalacroft25
    lalacroft25 Posts: 24 Member
    Options

ge3t up at 5.30 am then lol
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options

Jabba the hut is fine! Aslong as we are not talking like real big..
    No wonder my boyfriend and I are so well-paired! I am a Hutt, and he is a Wookiee.
  • pjrbs
    pjrbs Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    We have FAT Fridays at work every week

Not only is it about food it is also a social time as we see people we only pass in the hall. People try to out do each other with homemade goodies as well as some healthy stuff.

This has been a part of my work life and will continue to be, so I eat less Sunday to Thursday ( about 1200) and enjoy a bit of every single thing brought in.

It has worked for me so far as I have also cut out the tempting treats at home.
  • gnr123
    Options
    We have FAT Fridays at work every week

Not only is it about food it is also a social time as we see people we only pass in the hall. People try to out do each other with homemade goodies as well as some healthy stuff.

This has been a part of my work life and will continue to be, so I eat less Sunday to Thursday ( about 1200) and enjoy a bit of every single thing brought in.

It has worked for me so far as I have also cut out the tempting treats at home.

It seems to be standard practice for most work places...
    Damn my work colleagues :laugh:
  • elektradarling
    elektradarling Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this is true, but I have read a few times that if you eat very strictly 6 days a week and have a day where you eat whatever crap you like, it actually keeps your metabolism going?

Like if you stuck to the same thing every day your metabolism may eventually just get used to it and slow down, but something naughty every now and then actually gives it a wee boost.

Like I said, not sure if its true, but I know alot of people who have one "bad day" a week :)