-67 pounds and counting

Options
I have been waiting to post on here and thought I would wait until I was down 100 pounds...but I find that I am surprised by the changes that have happened in me over the last 67 pounds.

My official starting weight was 304 pounds in March of this year. I fiddled around with MFP for a couple months but never took it seriously...I lost down to 300, and maintained there until this past June. I was feeling pretty defeated and decided that it was part of my identity to be obese...I should just accept it and move on with my life. I even rationalized away losing weight with "I'm too busy..." because I was starting the ADN program which is rumored to be a big cause of weight GAIN. I figured I would start losing weight in two years...after I was done with the program.

But then my mom came up to me one day and begged me to write a will for my kids. She was convinced I was going to die and she wanted me to make sure my kids had a secure home.

It was like fireworks went off in my head, and I realized how big I had gotten. I went shopping for healthy alternatives that day, and the next day I started logging everything that went into my mouth.

Its 141 days later, and I have officially lost 67 pounds. I am at my halfway point...I only have 67 more pounds to lose. At least until I get to goal weight and decide if i want to reevaluate.

And of course...there are pictures!

I'm not sure how large these are going to be...I haven't posted pictures online in years! I apologize if they're ridiculously huge.

304front_zps73d2af03.jpg
304 pounds (March 2012)

266front_zpsdd189150.jpg
266 pounds (July 2012)

237_zpse86aba89.jpg
237 pounds (October 23, 2012)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!