In need of some encouraging MFP Friends!!

Options
I would really appreciate it if I could find some supportive buddies that could be my friend& give my boyfriend & I some tips on how to start to get healthy! Please send us a request and we will be just as supportive to you!!
Thanks,
Robert & Ale (:

Replies

• mwgner
    mwgner Posts: 115
    Options
    It's great to see you have someone making this journey with you at home. That is one thing that will really help, help each other be accountable.

I started my first week just monitoring the foods that I was eating, I may have been eating way to high for my daily calorie intake, but it made me aware of what I was doing to myself and helped me when I started my first week of logging to stay within my goal.
    I hope this helps you a little or gives you one small idea on where you could start.
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I sent an add to you. It always helps to have someone helping you along. My sister and I are exercising together and it makes it so much better.
  • MySweetPotato
    MySweetPotato Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Heolloooo! I'm an encouraging mfp buddy :- ) feel free to add me !
  • joycelreed
    joycelreed Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be your encouragement partner during our journey MFP. I have no choice but to succeed. I am 63. If you'd rather have a younger partner that's ok....but I'd be a good one! Joyce
  • ehollar1
    Options
    Hey there, Im Erica. I just started this and normally do weight watchers online. I found this is free and that it is similar. I would love to friend people on here and keep each other motivated. I lost 35 lbs with weight watchers and know just eating right will make you loose weight without steping one foot in the gym, although, now I go to the gym because I love going and want to be tone as well.
  • ehollar1
    Options
    Great! please tell me how to add someone
  • ehollar1
    Options
    Thank you! Can you tell me how to add someone
  • FaderX
    FaderX Posts: 4
    Options
    Welcome and added!
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Click on the individuals name which will tke you to the profile.
    Select Add friend and add text.
    Job done.
  • Bellemorte24
    Bellemorte24 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'll be here for you!! All of you <3
  • StrongerThanThor
    StrongerThanThor Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Thank you! Can you tell me how to add someone

Click on his name/photo and then click add request!
  • ceajules
    ceajules Posts: 123
    Options
    add me

I also have a motivating group on fb

http://www.facebook.com/groups/withering/
  • jrmartinezb
    jrmartinezb Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    F.R. sent!

Congratulations on deciding to stay healthy. First sep is the most important i say.
  • bella24xo
    bella24xo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Anyone on here is more then welcome to add me for support :)!!!