looking for friends and motivation

Options
Hello! I'm new to the site and I have lost 4 lbs in my first week! I'm super psyched and want to keep the momentum going. I know most weeks won't be so successful so I'm hoping to find friends with whom to celebrate and motivate. Please friend me or guide me to any forums that are continuous in that regard. I look forward to losing a total of 100lbs with y'all. Anyone in Middle GA would love to have some local buddies as well.

Amyacorn8:flowerforyou:

Replies

• aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site,you will find lots of support here,if you like you may add me.
  • hajir7
    hajir7 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    welcome, once you start you will reach your goal and lose those 100lb, just keep up the good workout, and the healty food:smile: add me if you like!
  • NJSunshine13
    Options
    I added you. Anyone can feel free to add me too.
  • _kannnd
    _kannnd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Good luck in your journey! :)
  • Amilaporte
    Options
    Welcome to the site, I dont log in as much as I should. it doesnt mean that I am not doing what I need to do lol. I had lost weight before I started MFP. In total I have lost 43 pounds and I seem to be stuck right now. I want to lose about 75-100. Just today I started Herbalife. I am hoping that will push me and help me get to my goal. I think this is the only thing I have not tried out there. Just kidding I am sure there is more. But anyway - Welcome feel free to add me. I am looking for friends as well. I would love to find some close to me so I can have exercise buddies. (that would make me excercise). Knowing someone is coming over to do it with me. I have a gym at my apartment complex. Or just to walk trails.