Hi Everyone! Glad to be here!

Options
Hey there - New to the site - found it in a magazine I was reading...

Just wondering if there are a lot of success stories out there using this site?

In 2005 is put myself on restricted calorie/exercise program and managed to loose 100lbs doing it. I'm manage to keep most of it off, but I'll admit - I've gotten off my routine. It's been about a year since I did my method SERIOUSLY - I still watch what I'm eating - I'm not sucking down candy bars or anything....and I still exercise - just not as routinley as I should.

Tried to get re-motivated in January - but the motivation just isn't there....that's why I joined this site hoping to get the motivation that I so eagerly need. I figured that since the 1st of march is on a Monday - it's a good time to kick it into high gear - sounds weird, I know - but it's the first, on the first of the week....just sound like a good starting point to me.....

Hope to chat with you all frequently!

Hope to ch

Replies

• BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hey there - New to the site - found it in a magazine I was reading...

Just wondering if there are a lot of success stories out there using this site?

In 2005 is put myself on restricted calorie/exercise program and managed to loose 100lbs doing it. I'm manage to keep most of it off, but I'll admit - I've gotten off my routine. It's been about a year since I did my method SERIOUSLY - I still watch what I'm eating - I'm not sucking down candy bars or anything....and I still exercise - just not as routinley as I should.

Tried to get re-motivated in January - but the motivation just isn't there....that's why I joined this site hoping to get the motivation that I so eagerly need. I figured that since the 1st of march is on a Monday - it's a good time to kick it into high gear - sounds weird, I know - but it's the first, on the first of the week....just sound like a good starting point to me.....

Hope to chat with you all frequently!

Hope to ch

You will find tons of success stories here! Many people have actually lost 100 pounds or more!
    MFP REALLY, REALLY, DOES work! :love: So, stick with it, and it'll work for you too! :smile:
  • loustevo
    loustevo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm new to the site as well (1 week) and I've lost 3lbs. I think its a great idea and it's totally opened my eyes to what I was eating.

Congrats on losing 100lbs though - that is amazing! Hope you too find this site helpful

Take care
    Lou
    :-)
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Welcome - I love this site! It holds me accountable to myself and others and that seems to help me stay on track with my healthy habits. Losing a little weight on the way is a bonus.

The one thing I did not do until later was read the intro in the posts. It helped me (even though I was a little slow in reading it LOL)

Glad to have you here -
  • Jobeck
    Options
    Hi everyone new here, hope this gets me to stay on track, time to do something for me