ALOHA!!!

Options
My name's Vivian. I'm new here. My roomate actually told me about this site.. [Loulou if you're reading this you better finally add me as a friend!] *Tear* she actualy just left, and she was my work out buddy and would help me get motivated when I really didn't feel like going to the gym..

Anyways, umm. Well I live in Hawaii right now, going to school here for awhile, but I'm originally from the bay area in California!! and I'm a 21 college student taking up Nursing..

I started to change my lifestyle by exercising and somewhat watching what I intake in November 2007 and I lost 45 pounds. My goals are to lose another 45 pounds before the year ends.. Although, lately I feel like i've been plateauing.. So I just wanted to get a little bit more active in this site and educate myself and see what I can do to get back on the right track and get motivated again! Well, it's nice to meet you all!!

Vivian:drinker:

Replies

• cumquat
    cumquat Posts: 2
    Options
    My name's Vivian. I'm new here. My roomate actually told me about this site.. [Loulou if you're reading this you better finally add me as a friend!] *Tear* she actualy just left, and she was my work out buddy and would help me get motivated when I really didn't feel like going to the gym..

Anyways, umm. Well I live in Hawaii right now, going to school here for awhile, but I'm originally from the bay area in California!! and I'm a 21 college student taking up Nursing..

I started to change my lifestyle by exercising and somewhat watching what I intake in November 2007 and I lost 45 pounds. My goals are to lose another 45 pounds before the year ends.. Although, lately I feel like i've been plateauing.. So I just wanted to get a little bit more active in this site and educate myself and see what I can do to get back on the right track and get motivated again! Well, it's nice to meet you all!!

Vivian:drinker:
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Greetings Cumquat!

You'll be able to communicate with your friend easily and for free at this site...there are so many members with good advice here and they are willing to share and offer words of wisdom and encouragement.

You're from the Bay Area and the gentleman who created this site is from San Francisco...I'm in Southern CA now but grew up in Central...When my Dad said, "let's go to the City today", he meant up the coast to San Francisco!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Hiya CQ!

Welcome to the best site on the interweb. We're glad you're here. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to let us know. That's what we're here for.

Again, welcome to the family. :happy:

-J
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: