52, losing slowly, need some friends

Options
Hi out there,
I could really use a few on line friends who are in the same age group and losing weight. Anybody interested?

Shellyrs

Replies

• clwasmer
    clwasmer Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    hi shelleyrs i am 51 and going the journey too,feel free to add me.
  • justann
    justann Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Welcome Shelleyrs! I'm 48 and have been on this site for less than a month. Feel free to add me too.:smile:
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    I'm 52 - new to MFP this past January (not new at the diet thing)... You can add me as well :flowerforyou:
  • susyLuquillo
    Options
    48, working on changing my eating habits, not always successfull. Everyone pound counts lost 3 so far...add me....
  • nanmosta1
    nanmosta1 Posts: 55
    Options
    Hi Shelly,
    I'm Nan, 54. I too am losing slowly. My goal is a life style change not a diet plan, so I'm learning each and every day how to change my choices into a lifetime committment. Feel free to add me.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi out there,
    I could really use a few on line friends who are in the same age group and losing weight. Anybody interested?

Shellyrs

Hi Shelly. Remember, slow and steady wins the race. :wink:
    MFP REALLY, REALLY, DOES work! :love: Sooo, stick with it, and it will work for you too! :smile:
  • mudgemoe
    mudgemoe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi Shelly - I'm 48 - soon to be 49 - VERY soon - lol! Just started on MFP in Jan - lost 10 LBS and I'm really motivated with all the support you find here! Feel free to add me as a friend!!
  • olivianjohnsmom
    olivianjohnsmom Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am soon to be 42....but feel 50+!! LOL!!! I have been on here for over a month and only lost 11lbs!! UGH!! I need some friends to keep me motivated toooo! add me and i will add you. Best of luck!!
  • PoeRaven
    PoeRaven Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hi Shelly, I'm 50 and started MFP in January. 20 lbs down and 10 to go! It's been so easy I may push for and extra five. Welcome and please add me. :smile:

Jan AKA PoeRaven

536659.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    I am 52 also. I can tell you that it may be slow, but the weight WILL come off if you are patient, AND make a committment to do it for yourself.:flowerforyou: Right now my main "Job" is tracking my food and making good choices about food choices and portion sizes most of the time.
  • Shellyrs
    Shellyrs Posts: 10
    Options
    Thank you Ann. You are added. We can do this! Sometimes you just need a little help and a few friends in the same situation.

Shelly
  • Shellyrs
    Options
    Thank you Jan, You are added. We can do this! Sometimes you just need a little help and a few friends in the same situation.

Shelly
  • Shellyrs
    Options
    Hi Nan, You are added. We can do this! Sometimes you just need a little help and a few friends in the same situation.

Shelly
  • Shellyrs
    Options
    You are added. We can do this! Sometimes you just need a little help and a few friends in the same situation.

Shelly
  • Shellyrs
    Options
    Hey, then add me to your friends. We can help each other. Thank you so much.

Shelly
  • Questfor250
    Questfor250 Posts: 155
    Options
    45, not losing, got friends but want more. Hello Nan. You have come to the right place. These people are great.

Mike
    Questfor250
  • Shellyrs
    Options
    thank you for your kind words. I am doing my best. This site will help, I just know it.

Shelly
  • Shellyrs
    Options
    thanks Mike, now you have one more friend. Add me to your list and lets start loosing!
  • TwentyTen
    TwentyTen Posts: 585
    Options
    I turn 49 this month, and it does sure seem like it's going to be slow going. In it to win it tho'. Anyone feel free to add me as well.
    I want to get this done this year!