WTF... SCALE???

The scale is not moving, I am drinking water, working out (not alot but still...) and I am eating right. WTF is going on???? I am now concentrating on measurements instead of the number on the scale. But, let's be honest... if that number doesn't go down... it will be hard to keep going.

Sorry for the WTF. ...:-)

Replies

• you have prob hit a pleateau.. we have all done that, Try changing things up a bit.
  • julesan902
    julesan902 Posts: 79 Member
    how long has it been since you've seen any progress? average healthy weight loss (with persistent exercise and a healthy meal plan) is 1-2lbs per week depending on your caloric deficit.
  • jade0113
    jade0113 Posts: 5 Member
    I've attempted to lose weight 3 times now, and I give up everytime cause of this same exact reason. It sucks!! But it happens to everyone trying to lose weight (that's what I hear anyway!) I'm not giving up this time, and I'm only going to weight myself once a month. Maybe try weighing in less often cause more than likely the less you weigh, the more the scale will go down. Just a thought :)
  • aarilynn
    aarilynn Posts: 74 Member
    I much rather lose inches than the numbers go down. I've worked out, ate the best I could, created a big enough deficit to lose weight, but the scale has not moved much since May for me .... and I've lost maybe only an inch, so if I saw the inches dropping instead of the weight, I'd be THRILLED! What's kept me going is seeing changes in my body, thanks to strength training.
  • SopranogirlCa
    SopranogirlCa Posts: 188 Member
    Thank you for all your feedback and information. I won't quit and I will stick to it. We'll see what happens with this plateau.