using the wii ......

Options
so i`m not a gym bunny at alllll , plus no decent cheap ones near me , so since i got my sona wii the other year and a board for it last crimbo i thought i`d make use of it on an evening , has anyone got any good games to buy for it to loose weight? just bought "fit & fun" (it was pre-owned and only a 10er so thought why not lmao ) gonna give it a go tonight , has anyone used it? or can reccomend anything ?

Replies

• GreekByMarriage
    GreekByMarriage Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    EA Active is really good!
  • binkydo123456789
    binkydo123456789 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    any of the just dance games are fun----it doesnt feel like a workout but you can sure build up a sweat---i also have zumba 1 and 2 and they are great as well
  • kara1990
    kara1990 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    not too sure on zumba lol , i suffer with congenital hip displasia and went to a few Bokwa classes , they are brilliant , but i ended up not being able to walk properly for the rest of the day and dosing myself up on prescribed pain killers lol , i`ll try the just dance ones tho , my mum has them and they dont hurt :D xx
  • sunflowerkids
    Options
    Just Dance would be a good one if you like to dance. There are at least 4 different Just Dance discs so you look at the songs on each disc and see which one you like the best.