Tall ladies with over 100lbs to lose.....

Options
2»

Replies

• weird_me2
    weird_me2 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and eat about 2100 calories on a good day. I've lost just over 40 lbs and probably have 100 more to lose. I've stopped trying to eat a set amount of calories or meals per day. I've been trying to eat when I'm hungry, eat what I enjoy, and not stuff myself. I didn't artificially raise or lower my calorie goal, I just put my activity level and a goal of 1 lb per week loss.
  • Erienneb
    Erienneb Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11'' and my goal is 1720 a day. On a workout day I probabl eat 1800 and net lower. I do 30 min of cardio 6 days a week at least.
  • mabelbabel1
    mabelbabel1 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    thanks again everyone
  • Emphyst
    Emphyst Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5"10 and i have a goal to lose 100 lbs, i first started at 305lbs and i am now 256lbs, so im almost half way for to my first huge goal!

I eat 1750 calories a day and more if i am hungry and i drink my 2ltrs of water a day!

I ride my bike to school mon-thurs and i do about 5-6 60 minute classes at my gym a week (zumba, bodypump, bodyattack and bodybalance). I also tend to walk if im not on my bike.

Im still trying to control my eating, but im very happy with my progress over the last 6 months!!!
  • mabelbabel1
    Options
    bump...anymore tall ladies willing to share?
  • SJKirk51912
    SJKirk51912 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies. I'm 6'1" and currently 275... :( My goal is to get below 200 and then I will reassess.

For exercise I dance with my step-daughter using the Kinect. I ran a 5K a couple years ago and would love to train for that again soon.

Feel free to add me. Friends are always needed.
  • marfmellows
    Options
    To maintain my weight I would need to eat 2,800 calories, give or take, a day (306 lbs and 5' 11"). I eat about 2,000 calories a day and don't worry too much if I go over by one or two hundred calories. I am also conscious of my macros and try to up my fat intake and minimize my carbs to keep me satiated longer. I haven't bothered with exercise. I suppose I will when I hit a plateau, but I'm in no hurry.
  • mabelbabel1
    Options
    bump
  • mabelbabel1
    Options
    bumpy
  • mabelbabel1
    Options
    anymore tall ladies care to share?