Please someone stop me!!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Get up and walk around for 10 minutes... you'll feel better, you'll work better and that craving will have passed. :)
  • PistolKrystal
    Options
    What halfretird said, Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!!!! I always tell myself that when I get tempted now! But just in case you try to reason with that, imagine yourself in a pair of new skinny jeans :)
  • smclean77
    smclean77 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I will allow myself a little something if I have the calories available. I am not a huge sweet eater, but I do occasionally get the urge for a sweet treat. I always try to have Dove Dark Chocolate on hand. I love dark chocolate. Usually I have 1 or 2. They are 42 calories a piece and my craving is gone.

If you do not have the calories available, I will brush my teeth. To me, anything I eat right after tastes gross. I'll then drink a bottle of water and before I realize it the craving is gone.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    suck on a peppermint
  • dynad
    dynad Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Brushed my teeth, Drank the cold water, took a walk to brush, and now settled for a sugar free cough drop! It's no york pepermint patty fun size, but it will do. was so good this week don't want to ruin it. Thanks for all the good advice and keeping me on track!
  • hendinerik
    hendinerik Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    have some greek plain yogurt with some fruit and nuts - it's sweet but still healthy and a nice snack that should fill you up a bit.
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Thanks I think I'll do the drinking....

I'd suggest Jack and diet coke...... :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • Heatherdawn1983
    Heatherdawn1983 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've had a craving all day too. Find some fruit. Hopefully that'll cut it :-) Some times you have to give in though. Just don't over indulge.
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm at work and I can't stop the craving for somthing sweet!!! Please say something to stop me!!!

Have a sweet FRUIT...Bananna, grapes, apple are good optoins..... You have the will power to RESIST that temptation... DONT GIVE IN!!
  • angelatolomeo
    Options
    Eat a fiber one brownie they are delicious and only 90 calories!
  • Kellyscupcake
    Kellyscupcake Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It would probably take 20 mins of excersize to work off that one peice. Worth it?
  • natalovesmusic
    natalovesmusic Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have a big sweet tooth so I know how that is. I'm still tweaking an ALMOST sugar-free(1g/piece) chocolate cake recipe I found online that has 66 calories/piece. Let me know if you would like it for the future.
  • blackwellstephanie
    Options
    Good job.
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I have a big sweet tooth so I know how that is. I'm still tweaking an ALMOST sugar-free(1g/piece) chocolate cake recipe I found online that has 66 calories/piece. Let me know if you would like it for the future.

I'd love the recipe. I'm always looking for new ones!
  • MrsJonSamuels
    MrsJonSamuels Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Drink some water, or find some fruit!
  • bornfreehooves
    Options
    Put a rubber band around your wrist and snap it! Seriously, it works for trying to quit smoking :).