Supsup, rub butt...bub.

Options
Jesmoko
Jesmoko Posts: 203 Member
I apologize for that. I just came back to MFP few days ago, and figured I'd ask people to be my bestest friends ever for an extra bit of motivation. I'm literally the worst at eating well and exercising, but have managed to lose around 30 lbs since I got my dog. I want to lose another 10 lbs to see if I can look less like a chipmunk. I think that's a noble enough goal.

So you should be my friend and look at me doing things. I mean read me doing things, cheer me on as I report drinking coffee and going for a walk. Then tell me I'm a naughty boy for eating sweets. Then print out a picture of my avatar, put it up your wall and stub cigarettes in its eyes.

So add me up (see, I know the lingo you whiz kids use) and we can be good old buds together.

Replies

• Corryn78
    Corryn78 Posts: 215
    Options
    I will not put cigs out in your dogs eyes!

But I will be your friend.
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Because this totally cracked me up, sending you a friend request.
  • TheBigDog923
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Jesmoko
    Jesmoko Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I will not put cigs out in your dogs eyes!

But I will be your friend.
    Then you will just have to write my name on a piece of paper, tear it all up and call it a fatty.

Thank you for everyone! I have now acquired friends and I can pretend to be happy about my life! Yay!
  • Minnesota_Nice
    Minnesota_Nice Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Take the wise words from Ron White....."when life hands you lemons, you make lemaide ......OR you can find a friend with scotch and have a party!"

Anyone can add me. I need more eye candy and smart *kitten* on my wall.
  • arifrancesca
    Options
    I apologize for that. I just came back to MFP few days ago, and figured I'd ask people to be my bestest friends ever for an extra bit of motivation. I'm literally the worst at eating well and exercising, but have managed to lose around 30 lbs since I got my dog. I want to lose another 10 lbs to see if I can look less like a chipmunk. I think that's a noble enough goal.

So you should be my friend and look at me doing things. I mean read me doing things, cheer me on as I report drinking coffee and going for a walk. Then tell me I'm a naughty boy for eating sweets. Then print out a picture of my avatar, put it up your wall and stub cigarettes in its eyes.

So add me up (see, I know the lingo you whiz kids use) and we can be good old buds together.

I am adding you. The first post I see about you eating candy I will use the voodoo doll I just made and named after you! Be careful :explode: