Turbofire any good?

Options
I am wondering if turbofire is any good? Has anyone had results with turbofire? I'm currently doing Jillian Micheal's 30 day shred, but I feel I need to up my workout.

Replies

• erincampbell9
    erincampbell9 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    TurboFire is awesome!!!!
  • ssheflin
    ssheflin Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Is it a good fat burning workout?
  • thomassd1969
    thomassd1969 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    honestly I found it very hard to follow along. I did it for about 2 months and got bored with it. I still use some of the hits though. Good luck
  • Fitness_withsarah
    Options
    Turbofire is my favourite workout EVER! seriously! It is great for cardio and there is some strength training in there but its mainly cardio. So because its cardio it would definitely be a great choice for a fat burning workout.

If you have any questions about it just message me :)
  • Anke861
    Anke861 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I am in week 3 at the moment and LOVE IT!!! :) I have done most of the JM videos, and I just love the music and choreography of TurboFire... Chalene knows how to motivate you :)
  • codycisco
    Options
    I am in Week 7 of the prep schedule of TurboFire and I love it! I have always had trouble staying interested in exercise but Chalene really motivates me and the routine is always changing so I dont get bored! Also if the exercise is really tough for me I can push through because I know that the exercise will be changing soon.

I havent lost alot of weight but I have lost inches and I feel amazing! I have always been a couch potato but not anymore! I was worried that I wouldnt be able to keep up but even at 212 lbs I can do this workout!
  • kendrarochelle02
    kendrarochelle02 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am on week 3 and LOVING it! I've never stuck to anything before. I'm already seeing great results and I can't wait to see what my 90 day results are.
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I lost 33 lbs doing Turbo Fire, I felt it was a great workout! I am now doing ChaLean Extreme.
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    its awesome, great ab workout, great cal burn, super fun, dont get discouraged by the choreography, you will get it eventually
  • bonniecarbs
    bonniecarbs Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I have the Turbo Jam and I love it, Turbo fire I will have to get when its really cheap on Amazon or somewhere. Chalene is a great motivator, she's active and seems genuinely having fun
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Along with a proper diet - TF is a wonderful program. I lost 60lbs in about 5-6 months changing my diet and doing TF 5-6 days a week, religiously. You have to put in the effort though! It's definitely not for the feint of heart. :)