Before and during

Options
I have no clue how to post pics on the message boards, but I did put some before and during photos on my profile!!!! The heaviest picture I could find was me at about 265- 270 and then the smallest in about 180. I am 164 now and hope to get a more recent picture on here soom.

Replies

• epoeraven
    epoeraven Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Good job!!!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Yeah!! Wow!!! Great Job!!! :flowerforyou: Definitely an inspiration !!!:drinker:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! :wink: You've done an awesome job! :smile: Congratulations! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    posting is easy, you want me to post them? then you can look at my reply and it's the same for any picture. Just tell me which pics you want posted. (essentially you put in lower img tags the same way you do with quotes), for example if you quote this post you will see them because I'm putting a picture in.

here's my little guy, showing off his junk (or lack there of since he's fixed.)

zak_upsidedown.jpg
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    so if you click quote on the above reply, you'll see the open square bracket, lower case img, close square bracket, the url of the picture, then the same img tag with a forward slash infront of it (just inside the open square bracket). That's all there is too it.
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    Simply amazing! What a drastic change. And still going strong! Congrats :drinker:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Hey Bama! You are beautiful and deserve to reach the ultimate!! I TRULY wish you the best!!!
    Verda
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    so if you click quote on the above reply, you'll see the open square bracket, lower case img, close square bracket, the url of the picture, then the same img tag with a forward slash infront of it (just inside the open square bracket). That's all there is too it.

I am technology illiterate so all that went right over my head:blushing: I was trying to figure out how to post the pic with me in the blue jean shirt and then the one of me in the red sweater, but like I said technology gets me. Its very embarrasing:blushing: . I can set up a 3 to 1 pulley system to fell a tree but I can't post a darn pic!!!GRRRRRRRR.
  • BamaRose0107
    Options
    HAHA!!!!!!!!!! I figured it out! Thanks Boss!!!:flowerforyou:

290437_6027-1.jpg
    Approx. 265-270lbs
    290437_1624-1.jpg
    180lbs

I hope to get a picture on here with my current weight 163 soon.
  • abbie38
    abbie38 Posts: 128
    Options
    you look great! Awesome :)
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look awesome! I bet you feel incredible, too!
  • CrazyAdventures
    CrazyAdventures Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congratulations!
  • catherine1979
    catherine1979 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!
  • marjaskow
    marjaskow Posts: 81
    Options
    Amazing!! Geat job. Your newer picture looks like it could be the daughter of the heavier one. You look great.
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    umm wow, really really really really awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • stormieweather
    stormieweather Posts: 2,550 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look wonderful!! :flowerforyou:
  • steph1499
    steph1499 Posts: 36
    Options
    You are such a motivation girl. I am 284 and want to get down to 160 or 180. Looking at u i know i can do it. Can u give me some tips on how you did it.
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    Looking good!! :smile:
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    U look GREAT!!
  • April0815
    April0815 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    You Go Girl!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!