Anyone doing the "Insanity" Program

Options
Hey, Just wondering if anyone else is doing the insanity program by beachbody. I started the program yesterday and was looking to connect with people who are doing it or have already done the program. This way we could share tips and feedback and encourage each other as I can already tell this isn't going to be an easy one.
:)

Replies

• capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I started it, but hurt myself. My advice is this: Dont' try to match the intensity of the folks on the TV. They're ridiculous.
  • hope1220
    hope1220 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have tried 2 days of it and definatly agree with capnrus789 do the best you can but don't hurt yourself. It is very tiring and it was hard for me to even finish each one. I want to start the exercises again, but I don't follow the eating plan..
  • _mbrace
    _mbrace Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    i'M ALREADY ON MONTH TWO IM BEHIND 2 WEEKS SO STARTING IN NOVEMBER I WILL START MY SECOND MONTH IM IN THE PROCESS OF MOVING SO I HAVE TO DO ALOT OF THINGS AND HAVE LOST MY MOTIVATION SO I DECIDED IN NOVEMBER I WILL GET BACK INTO THE SWING OF THINGS AND DO WHAT I HAVE TO DO... MY ADVICE TO YOU DONT MISS A DAY.. YOU WILL MAKE YOURSELF BURNT OUT BECAUSE IT HAPPENED TO ME LOL ; )
  • jenn0369
    jenn0369 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your feedback and advice. Its really hard and I wanted to see if others were going through the same thing as me. I tend to get discouraged when things get tough ...
  • tonightokayalright
    tonightokayalright Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I did the first month during the Summer. It's intense cardio. Don't push yourself too hard, just a little bit each time, you'll get better the more you do it.