Girls...I need encouragement/fitness pal!

Options
Just joined after a longer than necessary break from the scales and am looking to lose but feel as though things may be more successful with someone to join me on the long road to fitting back into my skinny jeans!

Replies

• shessling
    Options
    I added you! Sounds like we're in the same boat! Let's keep each other accountable :)
  • ToshaRozema
    ToshaRozema Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want! Today is my second day and Im needing some encouragement from some fitness pals!!
  • ashlog11
    ashlog11 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have been at it for a while, but am losing my focus. I need encouragement and can give as well!
  • westerncaroline
    Options
    It's nice to find people in the same place as I am, I've added all of you. Let's do this! :)
  • wesmith2
    wesmith2 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    ditto :) any girls can add me. we got this!
  • abbyat120
    abbyat120 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    i'm new here, but in the exact same boat!! feel free to add me. i'll probably add some of you :D
    ugh... do i ever need encouragement.
  • MandaJean83
    MandaJean83 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I was committed to MFP hardcore for the first half of this year, lost like 24 lbs, and then became a slacker and gained a bit back! I need some new friends who are active...most of the oldies have dropped away like I did months ago! :) Anyone feel free to add me if you like to give and receive motivation!
  • LisaKaren1106
    Options
    I need some motivation too! You can add me!
  • rjjrs1girl
    rjjrs1girl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Its all obtainable...just think "mind over matter" and we will all get there. We may not all take the same path...but it will all work out.
  • shellyt27
    shellyt27 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me too! Started yesterday for the second time...determined to lose a stone by Christmas!
  • lanz75
    lanz75 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there! I was doing research on PCOS and ended up on this site, there was posts about how to lose weight...and decided to join =)

"a setback is a setup for a comeback!"
  • MonieMack
    Options
    Ladies ladies ladies!!! Lets do this I'm so exited about yo guys weight loss goals just as well as mines add me let's keep motivation alive... Remind yourselfs when it gets hard "It took more than a day to gain its going to take more than a day to lose!" #SelfMotivation
  • _mbrace
    _mbrace Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN ADD ME ANYONE I LIKE TO MOTIVATE OTHERS. YOUR NOT HERE ALONE WE ALL CAN HELP YOU GET TO THAT GOAL YOU JUST NEED THE EXTRA MOTIVATION AND PUSH...
  • nanliv32bm3
    nanliv32bm3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can add me and I will add you. Need to get back to this. :flowerforyou: