June Starters ~ Feb 28th weigh-in

Options
I didn't see a thread started, so here we go...
Looking for a GREAT week this week... The general concensus is that WE ARE SICK OF WINTER!!! Let's hang in there... Just a few more weeks (hopefully) and we will get into some warmer weather... Just think, warmer weather=less clothing, so lets get ready for the less clothing part... Refocus on your goals...
Why don't we set a mini goal for mid-March... What would you like to weigh by then? AND don't forget, MID-MARCH DURING PICS!!! :happy: We want to post them on our website... How exciting... IT will have been three months since we posted our last ones... Looking for some awesome changes!!!!

Ok, so for my Mid-March Mini Goal... I would like to, of course be under 200 !!! :bigsmile:
I'm going to say... 195lbs... So, go ahead... post your's!! :drinker:

Replies

• thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    My mini goal will be for all of March. I am not setting a weight goal this time around, although I am hoping to keep on my half pound a week trend (fingers crossed). I bought the 30 Day Shred today so it is my intention to start it this week. I plan to do level 1 for 30 days, then next month level 2, and of course May to do level 3. I still intend to do the elliptical 5 days a week to to keep up my endurance. My son and I are starting the C25K next month but not until closer to the end of the month because he is away from the 10th-21st so we don't want to start before he goes.

I am not sure if my during picture will show much of a difference from the last one since I have been such a slacker, but I am looking forward to seeing everyones progress. I have another starting one I should post along with it. I have a picture of me at Disney World in a shirt I bought there and I look gross, now my husband thinks I should wear that shirt everyday. He says I make Mickey look hot.:laugh:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Since it's going to be March 1st, I am going to take down my winter decorations, so I'm excited about that. I have a bell thing on my door and a snowman sticky on my patio glass door, and they are coming DOWN!

My goal for mid-March would of course to be at goal, but I dunno if that will happen. I'm kind of to the point where I don't care if I ever make it to 140. I just want to improve my fitness, and if I lose, that's great. I definitely want to be to 140 by our anniversary in June, but until then, it's up in the air! :) I'm excited to take new pics, in my bikini wahhhhhhh scary!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Yay Canada!!!

winter_2010-vancouver-olympics-medals-gold-silver-bronze.jpg
  • thirtyby40
    thirtyby40 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I second that Maggs!! Very proud of our athletes for breaking an amazing record. It made the hockey game a little more of a nail- biter too. Whoohoo Canada:heart:
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    My goal for mid march is to be completely back on track with diet and exercise. ^_^ I doubt I'll be posting a during pic however, since I'll probably just be down to the same weight I was in the last one.
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    I don't have a weight goal for mid march because I have no idea what I'm going to weigh after just a week of getting back on track, so I guess my goal for mid march would have to be staying on track with my food and logging in every day.

I had a really hard time yesterday. I was hungry, cranky and had a headache by dinner. Perhaps I should have had an actual snack instead of a a venti skinny iced caramel latte. Oh well, lesson learned.
  • Kanderson47
    Kanderson47 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My mini goal will be for all of March. I am not setting a weight goal this time around, although I am hoping to keep on my half pound a week trend (fingers crossed). I bought the 30 Day Shred today so it is my intention to start it this week. I plan to do level 1 for 30 days, then next month level 2, and of course May to do level 3. I still intend to do the elliptical 5 days a week to to keep up my endurance. My son and I are starting the C25K next month but not until closer to the end of the month because he is away from the 10th-21st so we don't want to start before he goes.

I am not sure if my during picture will show much of a difference from the last one since I have been such a slacker, but I am looking forward to seeing everyones progress. I have another starting one I should post along with it. I have a picture of me at Disney World in a shirt I bought there and I look gross, now my husband thinks I should wear that shirt everyday. He says I make Mickey look hot.:laugh:

My March goal is to lose 10 lbs..and guess what? I got on the scale today and I lost at least a lb....if not 2 lbs.......My scale was always kinda off..and how I knew this was because I use to get weighed in at Weight Watchers and always weighed 2 lbs less there..so thats good...sooo last week I was complaining about my pants being tight ....so I 'm finally losing some...yea for me!
  • amandadaisylotus
    Options
    So I bought a scale last night so that I don't have any excuse not to weigh in. And I weigh in on it at 279 this morning. -_- 3 pound gain?

Either way I'm going to record it and go from there. Whether or not it's my true weight it will record losses accordingly, and the number isn't the goal, it's losing that is.

Still not happy about it.

Besides myself and some bad choices (still not back on track yet -sigh-) I blame stress. And I don't think the stress is going to get better this week. I have 200+ Pages to read for classes this week, which is like 6 hours of reading. 3 times the normal amount. AND I have to testify in court for someone. And my DnD group just finished an adventure so I have to find and design another one.

My goal this week is to not stress eat and stay within my calories. >.> And we're having ribs for dinner. -headdesk-
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    I'm starting to feel kind of crappy today so I'm sucking on a cough drop and i saw on the back that it has 15 calories and I thought wow I'm crazy, worrying about how many calories are in a cough drop then when I went to log it in mfp, to my surprise, it was already in the system. Seems I'm not as crazy as I thought...or we're all crazy :wink:

By the way, my sister Carly just joined her name is Carly2580 I'm sure she would appreciate the encouragement of new friends!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies....well I had a mini goal of 135 by March 5th which I will not be hitting but that's ok:ohwell: I'm still here right?? This weekend was blah....it wasn't the worst one I've ever had but I needed more exercise to make this a losing week:grumble: I'm hoping for a maintain this week and will go from there:happy:
    Happy March everyone!!!! Spring is around the corner!!! I can see it! I can feel it!!!!:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Mamakat, I had a "bad" weekend too... IN the way that I ate out both Sat and Sun... LOL... But ya know... :laugh:

Today is cold, dark and rainy... Makes me want to just crawl in bed and pull the covers over my head :frown: But our forecast for the rest of the week looks good... sunny and in the 60's... YAY!! :drinker:
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    :sick: Well, I feel craptastic again. I really need to start taking something to help my immune system. It seems like I'm sick every other week.

Anyways, My grandpa is turning 75 in May and by then I'd like to lose 20 lbs. That would put me a little under 140. I'm not sure what kind of goal that would be for mid-march. 4 lbs? lol It seems like a small number but I've been losing 0.2 :laugh:

My daughter turns 2 on the 16th. :indifferent: :sad: :sad: Make her stop growing!! :huh:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    :sick: Well, I feel craptastic again. I really need to start taking something to help my immune system. It seems like I'm sick every other week.

Anyways, My grandpa is turning 75 in May and by then I'd like to lose 20 lbs. That would put me a little under 140. I'm not sure what kind of goal that would be for mid-march. 4 lbs? lol It seems like a small number but I've been losing 0.2 :laugh:

My daughter turns 2 on the 16th. :indifferent: :sad: :sad: Make her stop growing!! :huh:

Sorry you feel bad.. I hope you are feeling better real soon!! 4 lbs isn't such a small number for mid March... That is only about two weeks away.... CRAZY!!!!!!!

My baby boy turns 6 Mar. 31st... Imagine that!!! It really does go by so very fast...:cry:
  • busymom74
    Options
    I can't imagine it and I don't want to!! lol

I wish I was feeling better. I had these big plans to puch myself to the gym today but I can barely walk across the room without getting light headed. :grumble:
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    I'm kind of obsessed with Starbucks skinny lattes, so far caramel is my favorite!

I hope everyone is having a good Tuesday, i'm getting kind of sick :ohwell: but I'm looking forward to weigh in this week!

Busymom i hope you are feeling better soon.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    I'm kind of obsessed with Starbucks skinny lattes, so far caramel is my favorite!

I hope everyone is having a good Tuesday, i'm getting kind of sick :ohwell: but I'm looking forward to weigh in this week!

Busymom i hope you are feeling better soon.
    Me too!!! :love: Carmel is #1 followed by Vanilla :tongue:
  • Meags23
    Meags23 Posts: 98
    Options
    Hey ladies! My goal for March is to keep logging in like I use to! And I've been running with Nike Plus and have a coaching program set up, so I hope to keep up with that. But this time I'm not making promises just to break them again. Yay to Canada's Athletes in Vancouver (and the US! You guys did great too!!!) because they have motivated me to get moving again.
  • busymom74
    Options
    Whoops! I forgot to publish the website Friday. It's up now- Congrats Schlieffen!
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Mmm how many cals in the skinny caramel? And do you guys just get a tall? I have a Starbucks literally steps from my classroom, and I go there every so often to drool at all the treats. I usually get black coffee there, but it is terrible. It's burnt and bitter :sick: You would think that Starbucks would have a good plain coffee...and I get the coffee at 9 in the morning so it hasn't been sitting around burning all day. What the heck?!

Hope all of you guys that aren't feeling well get some rest and eat some soup. Hopefully you'll be up and around in no time!

And isn't it uplifting that it's March now? Even if it is still cold and dreary, at least it's the spring month now! It is 40 today here--a tropical heat wave :laugh: and it's supposed to be 50 and sunny this weekend! WAHOO!
  • shannahrenee
    Options
    the tall has 90 calories, which is normally more than i like for a drink but it's oh so good!