JM 6wk/6pk challenge

Options
Hello everyone 2013 is fastly approaching and I know a lot of ppl are trying to loose weight by Thanksgiving, Christmas or even New Years so I figured why not get an awersome JM DVD to get me on the right track to reach my goal by Dec 20th. With that being said I want to know would anyone like to join me in this exciting, hard working challenge?? If so send me your SW by Monday on here or PM.

Rules:
-The challenge will begin on Monday Oct 29th. And you can pick whatever days u want to do it perfer atleast 5 days and u can mix up the levels however you like. For those that dont understand what I mean this is how my schedule will go:

-I will start Sunday Oct 28th just to get a headstart and my workout days will be Sunday-Thurs.
I will do level 1 first 2 weeks, level 2 3rd and 4th week, and level 1 5th week then level 2 the last week. So thats what I mean my mixing up the levels.

-Take a BEFORE pic before u start doing this video, naked, half naked, tank top and shorts whatever u want to do cause ITS FOR YOUR EYES ONLY!!!! And when our 6 wks up which will be anywhere between Dec 8-10th take your AFTER pic with the same look and pose as the BEFORE pic.

- Weigh in on Fridays no later than Sunday

- feel free to post your measurements as well because you will def loose some inches: Bust, belly, waist and thighs.

*******YOU HAVE TO SWEAT LIKE A PIG AND WORK LIKE A HORSE IF YOU WANT TO LOOK LIKE A FOX********

Replies

• hiyamippa
    hiyamippa Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    This is a great workout! I'm almost finished with Level 2 and have not only seen drastic changes in my body but also in my strength and endurance. It's "6 Week 6 Pack" but you will work your whole body - and sweat like a beast doing it! Rooting for you all the way!
  • wadesha
    wadesha Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Im in :)
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I started Oct 8, doing 6W6P M/W/F and Killer Buns and Thighs T/Th/Sa, so I'm not going to be done until Dec 29. Still, I wouldn't mind chiming in from time to time with regard to the workout, as well as seeing everyone's progress, if that's alright.
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    I started Oct 8, doing 6W6P M/W/F and Killer Buns and Thighs T/Th/Sa, so I'm not going to be done until Dec 29. Still, I wouldn't mind chiming in from time to time with regard to the workout, as well as seeing everyone's progress, if that's alright.

Wow girl u are on it!!! And yes its OK for u to chime in. And feel free to add me as a friend!!! Good luck to ya on your journey!!
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    This is a great workout! I'm almost finished with Level 2 and have not only seen drastic changes in my body but also in my strength and endurance. It's "6 Week 6 Pack" but you will work your whole body - and sweat like a beast doing it! Rooting for you all the way!

Yes its an awesome wkout. Before I got preg with my second baby I did this DVD and boy did I love the results I was seeing and feeling!!! Keep going I will be rooting for u as well.
  • Kia148
    Kia148 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I’m defiantly in girly! I’ll start on Monday the 29th. I’ll take a pic and measurements tonight! Please keep me motivated…. Email, text, call, message me whatever you need to do and I’ll do the same for you. This challenge is just what I need right now….. I’m excited! :)
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    If you've never seen it or done it, a few words of advice:

1. It's not like her other circuits where you'll do four our five moves and then repeat before moving on to the next circuit. You do twenty moves and then repeat. That threw me for a loop; I was so used to her circuits.

2. She doesn't always give you the "advanced" version right away. Her "advanced" version is usually to add weights, but she doesn't start doing that to her advanced girl until the second time through on a number of the moves. That's fine by me because I didn't want to advance right away, but if you're already pretty fit and you want to go all out right from the get-go, make sure you grab a weight when she says "long lever crunches" and "diagonal get-ups". I think those are the only two that she gives Bashira weights on.

3. She'll tell you herself, but the second time through is faster--fast enough to wreck your form if you're not careful. She starts zipping through things that I just couldn't do that fast without hurting myself the first couple times through--I felt like I was whipping my body and my weights around and I was going to sprain something, and also like I was using momentum more than my actual muscles.
  • All4Tris
    All4Tris Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well!!!
  • divainprogress2012
    Options
    Hello ladies I am going to be a lil behind on my 6wk/6pk but feel free to go ahead and get started. My DVD is in the process of being delivered to me sometimes this week hopefully but in the mean time I am going to start Extreme Shred and Shed until it get here. I am so ready to do this. LETS GET IT LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks ginger for the advice. All those are so true!!