Newbie here

Options
suzanobrien
suzanobrien Posts: 17
edited November 2023 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone, I am 29 years old, 5'1" and weigh 140lbs. I just had a baby 2 months ago (my 5th) and really need to loose the extra weight (about 35-40 lbs). I have never had to work to loose weight I have always been small. So I am new to this calorie counting, tracking exercise buisness.

I am about a week into it and have a hard time not going over on calories, fat and carbs, and I never get enough protien. I am going to do groceries today (and pay attention) to what I buy for a change and see if that helps.

I think I need to stay away from the fast food (ok I know I do!) I did not realize that a BK Poutine (my fav) has a whopping 750 calories, I am learning something everyday!!

Replies

• suzanobrien
    Options
    Hi Everyone, I am 29 years old, 5'1" and weigh 140lbs. I just had a baby 2 months ago (my 5th) and really need to loose the extra weight (about 35-40 lbs). I have never had to work to loose weight I have always been small. So I am new to this calorie counting, tracking exercise buisness.

I am about a week into it and have a hard time not going over on calories, fat and carbs, and I never get enough protien. I am going to do groceries today (and pay attention) to what I buy for a change and see if that helps.

I think I need to stay away from the fast food (ok I know I do!) I did not realize that a BK Poutine (my fav) has a whopping 750 calories, I am learning something everyday!!
This discussion has been closed.