Fit by Forty

Options
_Xtine
_Xtine Posts: 97 Member
I stopped using MFP about 3 or 4 months ago thinking I was spending too much time on here and not enough working out.
And to my surprise I slowly started working out less and less and then went a full month without visiting the gym at all. WTHeck!?!

Seems I need MFP after all. So I’m back!

…and only 8-months till my 40th birthday. YIKES!!!

_Christine_

Replies

• hockeydad725
    hockeydad725 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back!!
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    Welcome back! I only made it a few days without MFP.... 8 months is plenty of time!
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Hi! Good to see ya again!
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I stopped using MFP about 3 or 4 months ago thinking I was spending too much time on here and not enough working out.
    And to my surprise I slowly started working out less and less and then went a full month without visiting the gym at all. WTHeck!?!

Seems I need MFP after all. So I’m back!

…and only 8-months till my 40th birthday. YIKES!!!

_Christine_

Great! Do it now! I didn't, and now I am trying to get fit before my 50th birthday. You won't regret it!
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    glad you saw the light, im heading towards 70 well 65 in a few weeks and wont to be fit both for me and the grandkids.
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    Welcome back! I was away for a few months myself. Felt I was on here way too much and wanted to enjoy my summer haha! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • cgd67
    cgd67 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • crazy_indeed
    crazy_indeed Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    :smile: Welcome back
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! :drinker:
  • _Xtine
    Options
    Also, trainers can be evil. I was doing well till I sat down with her. I think she overwhelmed me. LOL!

She's still awesome. And maybe one day I'll be able to workout 2-hours 5-days a week. :wink:
  • MARIT1981
    MARIT1981 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi im new here do mind telling me what mfp means? :smile:
  • _Xtine
    Options
    Um... My Fitness Pal. :)
  • cosseboom
    cosseboom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I recently turned 40 and hit my goal of losing 40 lbs by 40. The madness continues as I keep trying to get in better shape. Best of luck to you in hitting your goal!!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    Well it's about damned time you made your way back here, Missy...I am sick of holding this place together all by myself! If you gripe about being 40 one more time, I will slap you...I am about two months away from my 48th!!!!!!! Trade ya! Oh wait, the twins...I forgot about the twins---never mind.:heart::heart:
  • _Xtine
    Options
    Well it's about damned time you made your way back here, Missy...I am sick of holding this place together all by myself! If you gripe about being 40 one more time, I will slap you...I am about two months away from my 48th!!!!!!! Trade ya! Oh wait, the twins...I forgot about the twins---never mind.:heart::heart:

Yes, but look at that ninja ticker of yours! I bet you're one smoothie away from 50lbs. Well done!!
  • lmores
    lmores Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I am 11 months away from 40 and want to be comfortably maintaining my weight by then! Would love friends who are trying to do the same!
  • _Xtine
    Options
    I just got my husband to join. YAY!!! You guys are great support, but he brings home the fast food. HA!