Lose 15 lbs by Christmas

Options

Replies

• BeautifulBetsy
    BeautifulBetsy Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! I'm 135, and would love to be 120, that's my long term goal, but if I could do it by Christmas that would be awesome!
  • danner13
    danner13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Count me in! 16 pounds will get me to my ultimate goal weight! I would love to be there by Christmas (or even the end of the year) and I could use some motivation since I have hit a plateau! Good luck all!

CW: 161
    GW: 145
  • mauigyrl
    mauigyrl Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am in!!! My ultimate goal is 140 but that is going to take til spring to achieve it the healthy way. I am always up for a challenge.

CW-184
    GW-169
  • cynthia4781
    Options
    I want in!! :happy:

CW:147
    GW:128
  • tigercrane11
    tigercrane11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too, please! 15 might be a bit ambitious for me, but maybe I could do 10. Doing any would be great. I've been in a holding pattern for too long.

CW: 198
    GW: 165
  • tinamarie0604
    tinamarie0604 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Im up for the challenge!
  • littlehussey22
    Options
    Someone pointed out that Christmas is only 9 weeks away! Crazy. so maybe 10 lbs is more realistic and if anything extra comes off then its a bonus!!
  • mandykayte
    mandykayte Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm in
    I want to lose 10 pounds in 9 weeks

sw: 175
    cw: 162
    gw: 152
  • grinch333
    grinch333 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I would love to join you! My starting weight is 145 and I would like to weigh 130. I started logging and working out yesterday and it would be great to have someone to help motivate me and keep me on track! Let's do this! Tracy
  • PossumPink
    PossumPink Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, it is so hard to get motivated and I have really fallen off the band wagon lately :( Please anyone feel free to add me as I could use support as well.
    My Start weight is 141 pounds hoping to get below 130 by Christmas :)
  • Golfgirl16
    Golfgirl16 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

There is a group called lose 30 by Christmas 2012 if you're interested. Not everyone is going for 30lbs, but it's great motivation! Good luck!
  • SUPERhecticMOM
    SUPERhecticMOM Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well...I'd be happy with any loss but 10-15lbs by Christmas would be sweet :love:
    My 2012 goal was a size medium for Christmas so I'd be just as happy with that.

SW: 186
    Christmas Goal : 171 - 176
    GW: 155 -160
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Would be nice to loss 15 pounds by then but with only 9 weeks to go that's over 1.5 pounds a week. I'll join the group tho and take whatever loss I can achieve.

Current Weight: 179
    Xmas Goal: 164

Grrrr doesnt help that I'm in a plateau right now.
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I really want to do this!!!!!!! I want to lose it for real and put the work in, I'm tired of being a human yo-yo!! RGH

Starting weight 156
    GOAL by Christmas 140-145
  • vander7679
    vander7679 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I want in! Anyone please add me.
  • 7Catmommy
    7Catmommy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in, but I'm realistically going for 10 pounds. !5 would be great though!
  • MoCobb
    MoCobb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!

I want my Hello Kitty footy Pj's to fit for Christmas morning, they are a little bit snug right now.

Currently :206
    Christmas goal: 192
  • missashleybeth
    Options
    My goal is for 20lbs by Christmas. I"m in!
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose about 10 by then. 15 would rock, but I think realistically I'd be lucky for... like 8 lbs. Just needs to be over 5lbs!

Then I'll be at where I was last xmas before the holiday gain...which I'm avoiding this year under all costs!

138 now
    wanna be 130 (125 would rock!)
  • smousley
    Options
    Count me in!