Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Lose 15 lbs by Christmas

Replies

• BeautifulBetsy
    BeautifulBetsy Posts: 60 Member
    I'm in!!! I'm 135, and would love to be 120, that's my long term goal, but if I could do it by Christmas that would be awesome!
  • danner13
    danner13 Posts: 26 Member
    Count me in! 16 pounds will get me to my ultimate goal weight! I would love to be there by Christmas (or even the end of the year) and I could use some motivation since I have hit a plateau! Good luck all!

CW: 161
    GW: 145
  • mauigyrl
    mauigyrl Posts: 86 Member
    I am in!!! My ultimate goal is 140 but that is going to take til spring to achieve it the healthy way. I am always up for a challenge.

CW-184
    GW-169
  • I want in!! :happy:

CW:147
    GW:128
  • tigercrane11
    tigercrane11 Posts: 2 Member
    Me too, please! 15 might be a bit ambitious for me, but maybe I could do 10. Doing any would be great. I've been in a holding pattern for too long.

CW: 198
    GW: 165
  • tinamarie0604
    tinamarie0604 Posts: 308 Member
    Im up for the challenge!
  • Someone pointed out that Christmas is only 9 weeks away! Crazy. so maybe 10 lbs is more realistic and if anything extra comes off then its a bonus!!
  • mandykayte
    mandykayte Posts: 15 Member
    I'm in
    I want to lose 10 pounds in 9 weeks

sw: 175
    cw: 162
    gw: 152
  • grinch333
    grinch333 Posts: 6 Member
    Hello,
    I would love to join you! My starting weight is 145 and I would like to weigh 130. I started logging and working out yesterday and it would be great to have someone to help motivate me and keep me on track! Let's do this! Tracy
  • PossumPink
    PossumPink Posts: 25 Member
    I would love to join, it is so hard to get motivated and I have really fallen off the band wagon lately :( Please anyone feel free to add me as I could use support as well.
    My Start weight is 141 pounds hoping to get below 130 by Christmas :)
  • Golfgirl16
    Golfgirl16 Posts: 26 Member
    Hello all,

There is a group called lose 30 by Christmas 2012 if you're interested. Not everyone is going for 30lbs, but it's great motivation! Good luck!
  • SUPERhecticMOM
    SUPERhecticMOM Posts: 61 Member
    I'm in as well...I'd be happy with any loss but 10-15lbs by Christmas would be sweet :love:
    My 2012 goal was a size medium for Christmas so I'd be just as happy with that.

SW: 186
    Christmas Goal : 171 - 176
    GW: 155 -160
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Would be nice to loss 15 pounds by then but with only 9 weeks to go that's over 1.5 pounds a week. I'll join the group tho and take whatever loss I can achieve.

Current Weight: 179
    Xmas Goal: 164

Grrrr doesnt help that I'm in a plateau right now.
  • 13inchestogo
    13inchestogo Posts: 296 Member
    I really want to do this!!!!!!! I want to lose it for real and put the work in, I'm tired of being a human yo-yo!! RGH

Starting weight 156
    GOAL by Christmas 140-145
  • vander7679
    vander7679 Posts: 109 Member
    I want in! Anyone please add me.
  • 7Catmommy
    7Catmommy Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in, but I'm realistically going for 10 pounds. !5 would be great though!
  • MoCobb
    MoCobb Posts: 6 Member
    I'm in!!

I want my Hello Kitty footy Pj's to fit for Christmas morning, they are a little bit snug right now.

Currently :206
    Christmas goal: 192
  • My goal is for 20lbs by Christmas. I"m in!
  • wrevhn
    wrevhn Posts: 864 Member
    I'd like to lose about 10 by then. 15 would rock, but I think realistically I'd be lucky for... like 8 lbs. Just needs to be over 5lbs!

Then I'll be at where I was last xmas before the holiday gain...which I'm avoiding this year under all costs!

138 now
    wanna be 130 (125 would rock!)
  • Count me in!