Need supportive friends

Options
:smile: Just joining today and ready! Tired of being tired. I want to feel good and be healthy! I am here on my weight loss journey and I need help, I need supportive, positive people around me to stay on track. Please add me to be your friend, not sure how to add you yet. Thanks for your time!

Replies

• tmswank54
    tmswank54 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there.
    I am needing support also. I am adding you as a friend...lets checkin with one another:) Thanks for your post.
    Terri
  • sisepuede510
    Options
    :smile: Koo! Yay! We can do this!
  • jdrapersr
    jdrapersr Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Remember this is a life style change celebrate when you hit goals and when setbacks come your way DON"T quit and just get started the next day....
  • evergreenqueen
    Options
    I too just joined today. Still learning the system of all the input. I can however see how much this helps just by keeping such accurate records. Congratulations on beginning this journey and may it be successful for us all.
  • momofpre
    Options
    I too need support but always find it hard to get continuos support. You know we can do it! We must remember to go slow though and stop sabatging ourselves by expecting too lose too much too fast. Just remember to sign in and keep accurate records so you can see what helps and if your slipping. Good luck and I'm here if you need me.:smile: