Low Carb-ers Missing Noodles?

Options
http://www.wildwoodfoods.com/products/pasta-alternatives/pasta-slim/long-noodles/spaghetti-0

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! SO I've been doing lower carb and been trying to find 'noodle' replacements, been using spaghetti squash, but these THESE are AMAZING ! and they taste good!!!!... Had them last night so amazing and check out the facts!!!! 2 net card for the whole bag!..

They are wheat free-vegan-no GMO and no preservatives!

Enjoy!

Replies

• Jenat12
    Options
    You can also try shirataki miracle noodles or house foods shirataki noodles. Both have 0 calories and are sold at most major grocery stores!
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    oohh never heard of them thankS!
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    I thought about spaghetti, and missed noodles once, for all of fifteen seconds. Then I remembered the huge porterhouse I was going to eat when I got home, and I instantly stopped caring about spaghetti.
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    shiratake yes they are awesome
  • annesley7
    Options
    Can anyone tell me where in the grocery store I would find shiratake noodles? Are they in the regular pasta section? I'm just starting a low carb diet.
  • rambo831
    Options
    Shiratake noodles have some funky texture. Not a fan at all.
  • FJcntdwn2sknyluv
    FJcntdwn2sknyluv Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me where in the grocery store I would find shiratake noodles? Are they in the regular pasta section? I'm just starting a low carb diet.

They may be in the natural foods section. and with the wildrose ones they were refrigerator section..
  • JBWILLOW
    JBWILLOW Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You can also try shirataki miracle noodles or house foods shirataki noodles. Both have 0 calories and are sold at most major grocery stores!

what section of the grocery store? Ive looked everywhere for these damn things!!!
  • sarahsaca
    sarahsaca Posts: 50 Member
    Options

what section of the grocery store? Ive looked everywhere for these damn things!!!

I have found them in the produce department near the tofu.....