Exercise schedule

Options
Every week, I've been trying out the following schedule:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday - 15 minute Circuit workout with 30 minutes of cardio machine. Certain days I will concentrate on arms, back or legs.

Tuesday and Thursday - 45 minutes on the walk/jog on the treadmill, only cardio and no weights on these days.

Weekends - walk or 20 minute jog around the neighborhood.

With this routine and a cleaned up diet, I've been losing about one-pound to a half-pound a week. I have a feeling that I'll eventually hit a plateau and getting a bit bored with the routine. Does anyone have any daily workout routines they would like to share?
Thanks!

Replies

• Kelleymerrihew
    Kelleymerrihew Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    To mix things up I change my routine everyweek. I try to workout everyday. But one week I will do 60 min of cardio( walk on incline, run, jog, sprints) and do @ half hour of intensity strength training, like 200 jumping jacks, 50 Mountain climbers, 25 squats, 30 lunges, 1 minute plank, and 15 tricep dips. The next week I may drop one of these and up the amount of the others. I have been doing this for a couple of months, I am down 20# total (10# in last 40 days), going for 6 more pounds.. Good luck to you! ( I have workout buddys and that REALLY helps!)
  • worldofheidi
    worldofheidi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That's very helpful! I'll look up "mountain climbers" on youtube to see what they are. You have a great routine and I appreciate you sharing. Congrats on the weight loss and your continued success! :smile: