halloween!

Options
what are you all being for halloween?
i'm desperate for cute, original-ish, easy to put together ideas!
i'm a teenager though so nothing provocative. HAHA.

Replies

• Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I'm so confused! The four of us (my husband, our two babies and I) will either be ninja turtles (since there are 4 lol), superheros, people from the boardgame CLUE, pac man and ghosts, or sesame street people. We're not sure :] I'm sure there are other options too! <3 I love steampunk, so if I can somehow fit that in, that would be awesome, or maybe Pokémon.
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz
  • ohmelgosh79
    ohmelgosh79 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I'm going as a cop car. Taking a box and making the cop car and wearing a pig nose and pig ears and carrying around a bullhorn and playing the "Bad Boys" song, my horn will "oink".

*I work in the fire service and work VERY close with the police, we have an ongoing joke between us and the local pd and this is part of it. This isn't meant to be offensive to ANY cops on here*
  • I'm so confused! The four of us (my husband, our two babies and I) will either be ninja turtles (since there are 4 lol), superheros, people from the boardgame CLUE, pac man and ghosts, or sesame street people. We're not sure :] I'm sure there are other options too! <3 I love steampunk, so if I can somehow fit that in, that would be awesome, or maybe Pokémon.

pacman and ghosts is such an adorable idea!
  • Tinkerbsb
    Tinkerbsb Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Im going as a cat I have to work that day and Im not allow to do anything over the top so this was a compromise between me and my boss
  • gbbhey
    gbbhey Posts: 188
    Options
    I'm definitely dressing up as Gene Simmons. My work is passing out candy to little kids and I wanted to have fun with it, but nothing crazy scary or offensive in any light. I think it will be fun though!