30 day shred?

Options
Hey guys,

I've just started dieting again after months off of it, so I'm dedicating this month to getting into the swing on things, getting into eating healthy again ect, and next month I'm looking to start the 30 day shred.

I'm wonder, where do I find the 30 day shred? Is it online? A DVD?

And also, is there any before and after pics for it? I've seen a couple

thanks

Replies

• foochick
    foochick Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    amazon.com
  • amfischer2
    amfischer2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm starting in the morning!
  • lannirvin
    Options
    I am not sure if it is online or not but I bought mine (DVD) at Walmart for $10.00
  • Ldysw357
    Ldysw357 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I just started it too. I am using it free off of you tube :)
  • BoatReadyBody
    Options
    I love the shred!! I have done it three times and the ripped twice. Def start with the shred. It is on youtube but only week one. It bought mine at walmart for 9.98. GL. stick with it. the results are amazing!
  • karmaology
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

Here is part uno. c: And if you don't have weights, I use soup cans lmfao! Good luck. x
  • Bobbie_89
    Bobbie_89 Posts: 146
    Options
    It's sold in stores (walmart, target, etc) also amazon and big companies like that online. Just go to google and type 30 day shred dvd.

Right now I'm on Level 1 day 5 (be starting that tomorrow).

For before and after photos of the results you can search 30 day shred topics on the message boards and it will pull up TONS of posts from other members!
  • Bobbie_89
    Bobbie_89 Posts: 146
    Options
    I love the shred!! I have done it three times and the ripped twice. Def start with the shred. It is on youtube but only week one. It bought mine at walmart for 9.98. GL. stick with it. the results are amazing!

They have the full workout on youtube now. They have each level in different videos. Now a days you can get on youtube and find full workout videos and not have to buy them from the stores. And if you have Real Player on your computer and you down load the video and burn them onto a DVD.
  • shereemaria
    shereemaria Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can get the crappy Amazon video thing for $5. I use it and it is fine.

(Just crappy that you have to log in to Amazon to play it, the videos are great.)
  • ssalmfp
    ssalmfp Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    All three levels are available on youtube, just search for "30 Day Shred Level 1" and then do the same for level 2 and 3. There's only the official video for level 1, but you can find videos for the other levels as well.