I'm addicted to.....

Options
Spinning!!!! Tonight was my third class and I absolutely love it!! After the first class my bum hurt terribly, and I swore it would never get better but the pain has subsided. I'm pouring sweat when I leave and it's such a great calorie burner!

Replies

• mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I was going to say popcorn but now I feel lazy compared to spinning! I am addicted to walking! I get sooo agitated when I am stuck inside for too long. Nothing makes me so happy as walking and fresh air :)
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    I was going to say coffee, but yours sounds much better :tongue:
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    Ive never tried spinning, but I hear it's great
  • garytruelock
    garytruelock Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I was going to say fried chicken. Now...I just want to spin. Congrats on your weight loss. Thats awesome! Keep going!
  • SimpleChaos
    SimpleChaos Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Making excuses as to why I didn't workout or eat better then griping about being a fatty! Trying to change that around though lol
  • jgsparks89
    jgsparks89 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My addiction: I looooovvveee ZUMBA! Spin is okay, but Zumba :heart: :heart:
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    ...telling people that "addicted" does not mean "like very much". It's a medical condition characterized by serious physical symptoms.
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    ...telling people that "addicted" does not mean "like very much". It's a medical condition characterized by serious physical symptoms.

watch out guys we got a dwight shrute over here
  • bnelly55
    bnelly55 Posts: 88 Member
    Options

How ironic....I'm addicted to the Office too! Lol
  • stines72
    stines72 Posts: 853 Member
    Options

How ironic....I'm addicted to the Office too! Lol

haha! high 5!
  • tdhighfill
    tdhighfill Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Ooo. Spinning is very fun! I have not done in years...but I am going for my first "return" class Saturday morning!
  • judcost
    judcost Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I was going to say popcorn but now I feel lazy compared to spinning! I am addicted to walking! I get sooo agitated when I am stuck inside for too long. Nothing makes me so happy as walking and fresh air :)

OMG I was gonna write popcorn also.. Just finish a bowl right now...but like you, compared to spinning....
    So I'm addicted to running. Actually not running but the feeling I get after running.
  • ereamrod
    Options
    Cycling! Similar to spinning but moving and out side! I was terrible when I started but this past summer i was riding 120 miles a week!
  • brendant1
    brendant1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have been spinning for the past 9 weeks and feeling quite fit and loving it. I have lost 8kgs during that time so helping with the weight too
  • RyanWilson1993
    RyanWilson1993 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Good food, training hard, and protein shakes! :D
  • thejen75
    Options
    Dr. Pepper Lip Balm. Been using it for 10 years!
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Pole dancing!! Great exercise, so much fun, and i always feel sexy doing it!!

(Just to clarify, I am referring to pole dancing CLASSES. I am not a stripper!!! hahah)