Pedometer advice

Options
I need advice about pedometer to buy - what do you use and what would you advice to buy ( for steps, calories count )

Replies

• kksam
    kksam Posts: 38
    Options
    When I bought mine, I was at the Mayo clinic. At their store I asked which one they recommended that didn't record every slight movement of my body. They suggested the OMRON, There are several types and for the best count they told me to spend a little more for the accuracy. Mine cost $50.00. It gives me my steps, aerobic steps & time, calorie and mile. It holds this information for up to 7 days. I'm very happy with it. Hope this helps. I know there are others out there, just buy at a place that they know what they are selling and can answer your questions first. Good luck :flowerforyou:
  • MirandaJayne
    MirandaJayne Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    http://www.shop.runningroom.com/product_info.php?language_id=1&products_id=4204

This is the one I got from the running room. The only thing I don`t like is the belt clip has broken on me and so I have had to go back and exchange it for a new one.
  • JuicyPlum
    JuicyPlum Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I've got an Omron too. I think it is very good. I have tried some of the cheaper ones $5 to $15 and never could get consistant results. Mine Omron cost a little over $50 but mine will store up to a month and is downloadable to my pc. I like that so I can keep better track of what I am doing. You can wear it on your waist, have it in your pocket or carry it in your purse which for me is very convenient. I looked mine up on their websight and ordered it online.