Here's my pics.. Almost there!

Options
mickipedia
mickipedia Posts: 889 Member
These are my original before/after pictures.. The first is October last year at about 165lbs.

The picture to the right of that is from about June/July this year weighing in at 136lbs.

photo3.png

I've been stuck on a plateau for about 8 months.. changing slightly between 133lbs and 138lbs..

These were taken more recenty after trying a new approach.

The picture on the left was taken on Friday (19th October) and the picture on the right was taken today (23rd October)

I'm pretty proud of the difference, especially as it's only 4 days!

1910vs2310_zpsb7a20281.jpg

Replies

• Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I must know what this new approach is!!!???
  • mickipedia
    Options
    It's gonna piss loads of people off on here, but it's the "skinny girl diet"

Sounds MEGA unhealthy but you bulk everything out with vegetables which is easy. You don't go hungry but it seems to be working perfectly :)

*waits for horrible comments about skinny girl diet*
  • Ann1964x
    Options
    No nasty comments from me. You look great & who cares as long as its working for you.
  • BabyLeila23
    Options
    awesome job! :)
  • mickipedia
    Options
    No nasty comments from me. You look great & who cares as long as its working for you.

Yay thank you :)

I was waiting for people to be mean cos some days you're dropping your calories as low as 300 but considering you don't count fruit/veg as calories and you eat back ALL of your exercise calories it's all fine :)

It just gets you more determined to eat a lot cleaner and train a lot harder to earn yourself a decent meal for dinner!
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    "bulking everything out" seems to mean just adding more veggies into your diet no? if so, i like it :) not that i would skip other food groups but it's important (i think) to eat proper portions of things like carbs, dairy and protein. I'm using the canada food guide for guidelines.

you look GREAT!!!! I'm 165 right now and am aiming for ~140. congrats!
  • mickipedia
    Options
    It is pretty much, I'm getting all the nutrients I need and it's only a 30 day diet so it's pretty strict but it's really helping :) xx
  • dawnshot
    dawnshot Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Well done it's working for you, I eat a lot more veg now,a nd feel a lot better!
  • LilacSnow
    LilacSnow Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    you look great, and i like your pink bra!
  • mickipedia
    Options
    you look great, and i like your pink bra!

It's from primark :p I'm a big spender lol x
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Love it....You look great!
  • Cindy_Fit4Life
    Cindy_Fit4Life Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Amazing, great job!
  • mickipedia
    Options
    Hmm, I'm gonna go with looks a lot like ana from the looks of the diet. All that weight will come back since you are starving yourself.

This is the sort of post I was waiting for, just for the record I'm eating about 1300 calories a day of I count everything I eat.. I burn about 500 a day in my workout but I still hit my goal by eating loads of fruit and veg which you don't have to count.. Take today for example.. I had granola for breakfast, home made vegetable soup for lunch and then hotspot for dinner.. The only calories I counted we're the potatoes and mince in my hotpot, granola and yoghurt.. They went over my goal for today do I worked out to earn more.

It may appear ana if you have no imagination, but thank you for your concern x
  • mickipedia
    Options
    Hmm, post has been deleted so I look like I'm talking to myself in the post above.. Either way, I hope the lady that put it up reads my reply and sees it can be healthy even if the first impression said "ana" to her x
  • jellebeandesigns
    jellebeandesigns Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    That makes more sense, I was reported for attacking you :headscratch: I had googled it the basics I saw were 300-650 cal a day not as a basis but a whole which is soo unhealthy but 1300 a day is a good amount :)
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    That makes more sense, I was reported for attacking you :headscratch: I had googled it the basics I saw were 300-650 cal a day not as a basis but a whole which is soo unhealthy but 1300 a day is a good amount :)

Rules
    - Eat as many fruits and vegies as you want without having to count them towards your daily cals. (no added sugar or salt)
    - Exercise for at least 30mins 5x a week
    - Any extra calories you eat have to be burned off

its about 400-800 calories not counting the veggies or fruits... it could be 1200--1500 cals total
  • jas1944
    Options
    You look terrific. Keep it up. I hate those plateaus. The seem to last forever.
  • mickipedia
    Options

I'm not sure if attacking is the right word, but you definately made an assumption based on first appearances which is what I was expecting people to do.

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments :)
  • Nettie96fb
    Options
    wow, no nasty comments from me either, I"m very impressed, looks like I'm gunna have to eat more vegies, I've been plateaued for a week, but that's long enough for me :smile: Well done. You look fantastic
  • 3shirts
    3shirts Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    The top pictures are notable for the changes. Well done

The only thing I'd say about the new diet is that it does sound a little unsustainable so I'd worry about the long term value of it. Also 4 days is way too short a time to really rely on the results, too many other factors could come in to play.

If you have enough energy though and feel it is sustainable then good work and good luck with it :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!