New and Need Help (UK Girl)

Options
Hi Everyone!!!

My Name Is Wendy and I am new to this Website!! I have decide that I need to lose some weight and get healthy so have taken the first step and joined this website as I have heard loads about it!!

Little bit about myself.......
As I said my name is Wendy, I am 24 soon to be 25. I work full time in a Bar (Wetherspoons) so tend to eat a lot there and it aint always the good choices! I have an active social life and really enjoy going put with my mates.

I would really appricate some friends on here to help each other along the way so please feel free to add me or message me.

Look forward to doing this together

xx

Replies

• aimiee88
    aimiee88 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey Wendy,

MFP is a great way too lose weight with friend support etc, so feel free to add me =)
    I am in the UK, am 24yr old, have an office job so need to make sure i keep up my exercise and keep to my calorie intake!! =)
  • fiabka
    fiabka Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Hi Wendy & welcome :bigsmile:

This is a brilliant site & you've made the right decision to jump on board

good luck & please feel free to add

Have a great day

:drinker:
  • vara123
    vara123 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - will try to be inspiring! Best advice: stick with it. There will be days when you are over your calories, don't give up! Get right back on the horse and stick to your new healthier way of life... That is what I tell myself every time I mess up!
  • chunkyjeff
    chunkyjeff Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to this wonderful site which is very helpful and ever so supportive and friendly .

Friend request sent ....

Anyone else feel free to add me as I am always looking for more UK friends for mutual support !!!!
  • SJiqbal
    SJiqbal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Welcome!

I'm 24 and from the UK too! Trust me, MFP really works! Sending u a friend request :)
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
    Hello hello, more UK-ers coming out of the woodwork (don't feel so alone now). 24 if that helps and always open to requests, I'll talk to anyone lol
  • big_bald_si
    Options
    Welcome Wendy - tis a great site and feel free to add me too!

Simon, Reading (UK)
  • ItsTimeDave
    ItsTimeDave Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome Wendy,

I am also from UK, feel free to add me, and anyone can add me to be precise, I am not judgemental, try to be supportiver and encouraging, but most importantly I try to bring a little humour to my posts. :)
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Hi Wendy

Well done for joining MFP, it's working for me, I've been on here since the end of August and lost a stone so far, slow and steady wins the race!! Feel free to add me, we can support each other.

x
  • kimmianne89
    kimmianne89 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Hello, Welcome to myfitnesspal! I am 23 and also from the UK, new pals welcome :-)
  • tr33p1g
    tr33p1g Posts: 85
    Options
    Hi there, welcome to the site. Feel free to add me, the same goes for anyone else.

I'm friendly and log every day :)
  • Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Howdy, you dirty Hammer ;-)

Welcome to the club. We don't bite. 28 year old northern boy here, feel free to add me if you want support.
  • Jim_1960
    Jim_1960 Posts: 399
    Options
    Log here every day. Great site and app....
    Feel free to friend and share the Frinds list I already have - good bunch and they help me every day!

Jim
  • daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Hey, welcome! Feel free to add me,
  • ChocFiend
    ChocFiend Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    another uk-er here, 26 x
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Welcome Wendy, this site does work if you keep at it & are honest with yourself, but working in a 'spoons and supporting the 'ammers is just too far for me :-)
  • thorpy6
    thorpy6 Posts: 48
    Options
    hello wendy, best of luck with your journey. feel free to add me as a friend I'm in the UK (swindon) and always happy to help.
  • Jen_ht
    Jen_ht Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi Wendy,

Welcome to MFP - hope you have fun keeping healthy and fit! This is a great place for motivation and friendship :)

I'm 24 and living in London, used to be active but now have a desk job so my weight ballooned for the first year - until I realised and discovered MFP and now I'm on the road to being curvy and hot again! (not just frumpy!)

Adding all y'all as friends