First day on myfitnesspal

Options
Hi everyone!

I am new here, this is my first time trying myfitnesspal. I am 22, and have put on a lot of weight over the last few months due to antidepressants. So now trying to drop down to a healthy weight again and beat my junk food addiction :)

Replies

• daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me
  • aa1440
    aa1440 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    This site will change your life. Good luck on your journey.
  • C_Lopez
    C_Lopez Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Your going to love this site! feel free to add me!
  • ruckerbenton
    Options
    Hey! You have taken the first steps by identifying the need and locating the tools you need. This site has made my life so much simpler. Best Wishes!
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life!

I've been on here over two years and I can't speak highly enough about it. Build a small close knit group of buddies on here that can help motivate and cheer you on, follow the calorie suggestions and get exercising. Just my top tips!

Feel free to add me!

Good luck with it!
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    welcome , join the fun.
  • HealthyGinny
    HealthyGinny Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :) You'll see mfp is a wonderful help. Good luck with your weightloss journey, you can do it!

Feel free to add me if you want to :)
  • MissJenova
    Options
    Welcome!! I'm sending an add your way! Get ready to kick major *kitten*! Mostly your own :wink:
  • JacquiN90
    Options
    Thank you everyone, I am so glad I have joined! :)
  • floopysandi
    floopysandi Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Glad you are here! Feel free to add me :-)
  • NJSunshine13
    Options
    You will love this site and everyone is so helpful. Add me if you'd like .... that goes for anyone else too
    :drinker:
  • gdogra
    gdogra Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome to a healthier lifestyle :D You can do it :) Make sure you take it one day at a time. All the best! :)
  • jessicayoung82
    jessicayoung82 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Yay for you for choosing to make healthy changes in your life. Please feel free to add me.
  • lisha7997
    lisha7997 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Welcome, feel free to add me. I've been going strong for a little over a month now and the people on here are great.