Please HELP

Options
Hi I would realy apprieciate advice and help any would be great.

have a look at my diary and tell me where u think im going wrong, i have been the same weight for 4 weeks nothing is shifting.

Replies

• Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    You don't seem to be eating enough. Try eating 1200-1400 a day including exercise?
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    I'm going to second eating more. I know it sounds counter-intuitive, but every plateau I've broken in the last 15 months has been caused by undereating.
  • shelley234
    shelley234 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Thank you i will give it a go, Sorr for asking so many questions but thisis prob the bet place to ask if any.

do u think I should do this all the time or just a few weeks ?

Also should I be eating all my cals back when im exercising, im finding it hard to to eat it all back.?

I cant seem to stay under wth all cal,protien,fat,sugar,fiber ?

Are they 5 the best ones to be counting in my food diary ?

any advice would be great

Thanks shelley
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

you shouldnt be trying to stay UNDER with protein and fibre... the more the better! protein is set very low on MFP, so try to aim for 100g per day, or change your macros manually, to at least 25% protein.
  • shelley234
    Options
    Thanks for the advice how do I change my macros manually >?
  • shelley234
    Options

you shouldnt be trying to stay UNDER with protein and fibre... the more the better! protein is set very low on MFP, so try to aim for 100g per day, or change your macros manually, to at least 25% protein.
  • shelley234
    Options
    Worked it out iv put my protien up.

Fingers crossed eating a bit more will help get over this wee stand still.

Keep the advice coming LOL xxxxx
  • kiselev33
    kiselev33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Start exercising every day and do not be obsessed with the whole what to eat thing (been there, done that). If you exercise you will crave healthy foods and it is a great time to go with gut feelings. If you have a kickboxing class coming up in the evening, trust me, you will not eat mac and cheese and a burger during the day. You will go for yogurt and granola, fruit, veggies and healthy sandwich all on your own.

And don't forget, as soon as you start exercising (especially weight training) scales will start lying to you. Muscle happens to weigh something too, so don't stress about the numbers and just keep watching your body getting gorgeous in the mirror.
  • shannon2331
    Options
    Eat a little more and WATER.
  • crazybookworm
    crazybookworm Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I'm not seeing exercise? Try and get at least 30 minutes 3 times a week. If you start exercising then I recommend increasing your calorie intake as well.

Good luck!!
  • Lindseyelizabeth87
    Lindseyelizabeth87 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Increasing your calories doesn't mean you have to eat a ton of food either-
    There are some healthy things that will hike it up, try Brazil Nuts or a Quinoa Salad.
  • mulderpf
    mulderpf Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    It's so frustrating seeing so many women thinking that 1200 calories a day is enough. You are not being very good to your body by not giving it enough energy to do the things it needs to do. You can only burn so much body fat at any point in time and to keep that fat burning going, you need to keep fuelling your body.

If I were to get a penny for every lady on here who chuggs along fine on 1200 calories and then their weight-loss grinds to a halt, I'd be pretty rich... :)
  • anarjackson
    anarjackson Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    And don't forget, as soon as you start exercising (especially weight training) scales will start lying to you. Muscle happens to weigh something too, so don't stress about the numbers and just keep watching your body getting gorgeous in the mirror.
    [/quote]

This is so true! :)
  • shelley234
    Options
    Thanks great advice guys.

I have done exercise classes for a while now, the trainer has started to change the classes up which im loving.
    I do 2 hours on a monday night 2 hours on a wednesday night ad 1 hour on a sat morning.

I work 11 hour shifts mon to friday do you think this is enough ? Not sure if I could fit anymore in.

Does anyone have snackie things thats they would reccomend.

Sorry I know Im asking a lot of questions