Ladies... please help.

Options
What kind of sports bras do you find to be the most supportive? I am having a terrible time finding something that will support me enough that I am not sore after workouts. Any ideas?

Replies

• meganrpelican
    meganrpelican Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I like ones that fit very tight and are spandexy. I have 36Ds and anything that squishes 'em down seems to work best for me. Sports bras with cups dont ever seem to offer the support i need.
  • clee369
    clee369 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Ask a guy that's super jacked to hold them for you
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I like the compression type sports bras. They work really well even if they are a little hard to wrestle into.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    Ask a guy that's super jacked to hold them for you

It sounds as though you were offering your services, and advertisement is not allowed on the forums. :D
  • withchaco
    withchaco Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort Juno for C-D cups!

DD and bigger, I hear good things about Enell.
  • babeinthemoon
    babeinthemoon Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Sigh. I currently am the proud owner of a pair of 38DDD. Luckily, my 42D sports bras still fit, but they are on the tightest notch. Any large cup recomendations??
  • fitQueenbeast
    Options
    I like the compression type sports bras. They work really well even if they are a little hard to wrestle into.

Yep this ^^. All of my workout gear (I have a few pieces) is by Zensah, the makers of compression clothing. My sports bra is the best I have ever worn and the support is awesome. You feel nothing while wearing their clothing. Very comfortable and soaks up moisture, too. Expensive? Yes. Worth it? HELL yes!

*they need to pay me to be a spokeswoman cuz I'll sing their praises all day long* lol
  • jazzyali
    jazzyali Posts: 78 Member
    Options
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Personally, that's never been a problem for me, but my sister is well-endowed and used ace bandages to hold everything in place.
  • teenio7
    teenio7 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I actually wear 2 bras. A regular one without an underwire and a sports bra over it. I'm too cheap to buy a really expensive one that will still have me hurting the next day. So far so good. It keeps me in place and supported. Hope that helps!
  • melotj
    melotj Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I like the Moving Comfort brand. Just make sure you are getting the one you need for a larger cup size. I also have a North Face "Bounce be Gone" and it works extremely well. No moving around at all, but it is a little hard to squeeze in to and get out of, especially when sweaty!
  • shereemaria
    shereemaria Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I use one old/raggedy underwire/lift/regular bra underneath a normal sports bra. It's made all the difference.

Something about being pushed up and down and the same time just keeps it all in place.
  • arosethorn
    arosethorn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tips! This really helps!