Went to the doctors today

Options
FeebRyan
FeebRyan Posts: 738 Member
And got to tell them to update my weight to 118kg down from 135.7 when they weighed me in the hospital :D

Very very pleased, next goal is getting down to below my birth weight with the last two (115) and then down to below my pre-babies birth weight (about 100)

Its happening though!

Replies

• Finally22
    Finally22 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Super!!!!!!!!! You should be very proud. :flowerforyou:
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are doing amazing.
  • hughtwalker
    hughtwalker Posts: 2,213 Member
    Options
    it's good isn't it? When I went to have my oft dislocating (stainless steel) hip reviewed they said I was 123 kilos last time I was there so I felt quite pleased when they were astonished as they weighed me at 111kilos (they wouldn't let me take my shoes off < pout>)
  • cheffernan1990
    cheffernan1990 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    WELLDONE!!!!
  • BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Its a lovely feeling, very well done!!! :flowerforyou:
  • BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Its a lovely feeling, very well done!!! :drinker:
  • treehopper1987
    treehopper1987 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I always love that feeling when you go to the doctor and they can see you've lost weight... then they don't harp about your weight as much :bigsmile:
  • marywell
    Options
    Great job!!! Man, if I got down to my birth weight I would only weigh 8 pounds 7 ounces. I think that would be too skinny!! LOL;)
  • caribougal
    caribougal Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • FeebRyan
    FeebRyan Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    She was great and asked me how I had done it, so i explained i was not eating gluten and that i had stopped nearly all meat and all dairy. She was a bit concerned about our vitamins but i told her what we eat and she was very impressed :)
  • Chrissie_R
    Chrissie_R Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    well done x
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!