Song obsession?

Options
2»

Replies

• Staind - Tangled up in you
    Dashboard confessional - Even now
    It will almost be 6 years for me and my man and everytime I hear these songs I get butterflies. Not because I need him, but because I want to share everything in my life/future with him.
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    RIP - Rita Ora
    Scream /Caught Up/ Pop ya coller- Usher
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Nothing Else Matters - Metallica (and the version by Apocalyptica has also been seriously overplayed by me) gives me goosebumps every time I play it, rare for any piece of music...

When I buy a CD (yeah I am old fashioned like that) I generally play it many, many times until I am sick of it...so music obsession is not unusual...
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    There is something about Type O' Negative and fall time. I listen to Love You to Death on repeat this time of year :)
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    Ghosts That We Knew by Mumford and Sons. I don't know what it is about that song but it's like camping out in my brain. It's gorgeous.
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Wherever You Will Go - The Calling

I've listened to it countless times, I know every word by heart, and the strength of that voice still never fails to sweep me off my feet anytime I hear it.
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Ghosts That We Knew by Mumford and Sons. I don't know what it is about that song but it's like camping out in my brain. It's gorgeous.

Oh, Mumford and Sons, exquisite! Goosebumpy stuff for sure, forgot about them, thanks for reminding me...
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Nope I only listen to a song 1x and then I'm done.....

LOL - My usual go to songs are by Kenny Chesney. I have a lot of "go do songs" but just about 99% of his songs put a smile on my face. :)
  • SelfDeceptor
    Options
    Doctrine by FGFC820.
  • DestinyRay13
    Options
    Matt Cardle - It's only love :]
  • Raya1980
    Options
    Right now I'm hooked on the song "Fertile Green" by High On Fire, love the video for it.
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    Options

Oh, Mumford and Sons, exquisite! Goosebumpy stuff for sure, forgot about them, thanks for reminding me...

I've been listening to After the Storm a lot lately.