67 and started Oct22nd

Options
Hello everyone.
I usually do not join any kind of program online, however this was one program I can work with.
I have severe lower back stenosis, and it is painful for me to stand or walk for very long, so my
exercises have to be programed throughout the day. I am trying to keep up and moving as much
as I can. I use a cane for walking. I can do floor exercise, and upper body exercise well.

My goal is to loose over 100 lbs.

I will keep you posted as I go along. I think I am probably the oldest one in this program!!:happy:

Replies

• heysus74
    Options
    Way to go! Moving is moving. At least that's what I'm telling myself :) I may not be moving as much as I should, but at least I'm starting to DO something.
  • scarletrose52
    Options
    Hello. I am like you. I don't usually come on sites and post. I am trying a new strategy. I am not doing well loosing weight on my own so I am going to try and make myself accountable here. I am 60 and have been dieting my whole life and I am still overweight. I have tried so many diets. Some I have tried over and over and still have suceeded on them. I did have weight loss surgery two years ago and lost 90 pounds. I still need to loose at least 50 - 60 more. That would get me to my goal not my surgeon. The surgery was just a tool. Now i am at the point where the weight loss is up to me and I am still dragging my feet.

Hang in there and keep youself accoutnable and I will keep myself accountable.. We need to work it one day at a time. Sometimes -- one hour at a time. :smile: