vanilla ice cream with rainbow sprinkles

Options
Is it ok to cheat like once every week? Yesterday i had a small( looked more like a medium though) vanilla ice cream cone rainbow sprinkles :love: so yummy. and i also had some chocolate later that day and some of a sausage calzone. I def went over my calorie intake cause yesterday was also my day off from the gym. Every other day i am always either under or right on my calories and i workout everyday. Is this ok as long as i stay on track?

Replies

• AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Is it ok to cheat like once every week? Yesterday i had a small( looked more like a medium though) vanilla ice cream cone rainbow sprinkles :love: so yummy. and i also had some chocolate later that day and some of a sausage calzone. I def went over my calorie intake cause yesterday was also my day off from the gym. Every other day i am always either under or right on my calories and i workout everyday. Is this ok as long as i stay on track?

There are days I go over or don't exercise. I try not to think of these as "cheat days" though, because this is not a diet for me. It's a lifestyle change. If you don't make this an everday habit, though, it shouldn't hurt. I've had icecream about twice since starting this journey. I've still lost a total of 17.2 pounds. Just learn portion control even with those splurges.
  • Culley34
    Culley34 Posts: 224
    Options
    Rather than looking at things with such an emphasis on your daily calories -- try using a weekly view, that way, you won't second guess cheat meals, cheat days, or rest days.