Gooooaaaal!!!!

Options
Today I got to my goal weight. I cannot believe I made it here in this short time (started July 23rd):noway: I am so happy to finally have the baby weight off I cannot even express it in words. But of course, being my competitive self, I reset my MFP goals to 6# lighter than goal just because I can, and I am willing to bump down that much more over time (key words, over time - not dieting to get there, that's DONE!!).

I used pink metod, so that helped me re-formulate eating plans permanently. I won't go back to eating just whatever is easy again now that I know the impact it has on the body...me being especially sensitive, i'll be doubly careful. My eczema, asthma, and migraines have all but cleared up since eating clean(er), and that was so worth it. More energy fo daily stuff, and more importantly, for my two little boys Aiden and Ben. They are just 2 and 4 years old, so they need me to have A LOT of energy for play. Love that I made my goal, before 10/31 (that was the time goal), and before any majot holidays hit (super important to me because I can never lose during that time of year). I know I can maintain through the holidays just fine - that's never been an issue for me, so I am all set.

Shopping spree for new work and play clothes November 1st...here i come:tongue:

Good luck to all who are still working so very hard at your goals - you WILL get there with time and determination!!

Over and out:happy:

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!