Reintrodicung myself and looking for some new friends.

Options
Hi Everyone,

I have been on MFP since January 2012. I started out GREAT - lost 30 pounds pretty quickly, was vigilant about logging everything. Then, as is my usual pattern, I started feeling a little better about myself and my old habits are creeping back in and my motivation is waning. I gained back 5 pounds over the past several weeks and I want to get a handle on myself BEFORE I am back to square one. A few of my MFP friends that I started on here with are still here and very WONDERFUL, but MANY have disappeared off MFP. So, I am in search of some new friends to help me get back on track (and I will do my best to reciprocate).

Betsi

Replies

• funfactoryfacepainting
    Options
    Wat to go:drinker: catching yourself at 5lbs. is a great sign that you are committed and you CAN do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sending FR :bigsmile:

Kerrie
  • tsherm3850
    tsherm3850 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I'll always be your friend. So glad you're sticking it out. I'm struggling too but I won't give up.
  • grammiemaggs
    Options
    Friend request has been sent :flowerforyou:
    lets-be-friends.jpg
  • KendraP30
    KendraP30 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just started 2 days ago. My weightloss goal is to loose 100+ lbs. I have one great friend on here who introduced me to this and so far so good. I need support as well to stay on this track. My husband is so great but he could care less if I lost weight, he said he loves me for me. But I need that extra support from people in the same boat that I am in. I need to do this for myself and for my children. We can help each other.
  • AZnewme
    AZnewme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I feel like I have been one of those that has dropped off - I am soooooo sorry! Working on being a better friend as well as catching myself at five pounds extra too! Thanks for being there for me Betsi! For those looking - Betsi is fun, charasmatic and darned determined!
  • lmores
    lmores Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am back at it and looking for friends to keep me on track! will send FR!
  • mariefrance91
    mariefrance91 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    the same thing happened to me this summer, except i gained back the 15 i had lost. lets get back into it and not let us do this again! haha friend request sent :)