1/3 of my body weight lost (with pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• InPieces3
    InPieces3 Posts: 215
    Options
    This makes me :happy: You look GREAT! Good job! Dedication and commitment at its best. Congratulations on your loss! :flowerforyou:
  • titanium2012
    Options
    Great job! You inspired me for sure!
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic..that is some achievement..thanks for posting :)
  • amber6231991
    amber6231991 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    That's amazing and congrats! Its success stories like this that make me want to try harder to get where i want to be :)
  • bottay
    bottay Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well done, what an inspiration!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    Outstanding job!
  • djoiner31
    Options
    Fantastic job!!
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    You started the same time I did! Way to kick butt!! :drinker: You look amazing. Cute kids too!
  • ryang99
    ryang99 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job.... Keep up the good work.
  • kimmie185
    kimmie185 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Looking awesome, keep it up! :)
  • katzav
    katzav Posts: 67
    Options
    fantastic job!!
  • chelledawg14
    chelledawg14 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you! I started at 198 also in January (had been 206 & lost a few before MFP). I am 5'1 and my first "big" goal is 135 so I loved reading your progress!! I have been stuck at 152 for over a month because of some health issues and eating poorly on top of it. Reading your post was what I needed to get my groove back! Very happy for you and all your hard work! Yeah for you!!!
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    you are so inspiring! it is SO HARD to juggle full time work, kids and all the in betweens without throwing "weight loss" in the picture! I love the gym but cant make it in there as often as idlike because of schdeuling issues :( i am now trying home dvds and just goin to the y when i get a chance. i love your pictures awesomejob!!!1
  • Iron_Stephanie
    Iron_Stephanie Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Oh wow, I'm 5'2'' and started at 205! you give me hope! :noway:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!