New friends wanted : )

Options
Hello friends!

I just joined MFP and I'm looking for motivational friends. I recently turned the big 3-0 :) and was jolted into reality by a photo of myself that I took a few days ago! I'm hoping to lose 20lbs (approximately 10kg) but more importantly to make long term lifestyle changes to live healthy. :-)

Replies

• Orient_Charm
    Orient_Charm Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Welcome to MFP, and hope you all the best, feel free to add me ;-):smile::smile:
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Hi! We have about the same to lose. Feel free to add me...I am nearing the big 4-0 YIKES!
  • Chiengi
    Chiengi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    bump (learnt this today :-))
  • next_jeneration
    Options
    Hi! I just joined and did the same thing - got a full length mirror and was jolted back to the gym too. I'd like to be motivational friends if you'd like to add me!
  • jloveyourself
    Options
    Hello i am looknig to lose around 20 as well !!! This is a great app if you are motivated to stay with it, has helped me a lot.I know i feel i have lost weight just dont want to weigh myself and be let down, i recently had a high blood sugar and have dieabetes in my family the doc said loosing some weight can get me out of the red zone! That Hurt didnt think i was over weight LOL
  • krainbird
    krainbird Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me. I would still consider myself a noob. I've lost and still have a LOT to go. Accountability will keep us on track. Join me and lets win this battle.
  • kookeepup
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me as well. Pretty new still only been logging about 45 days. So far I have seen results so I know you will too! Open up your diary so that other people can take a look at all the goodies you've been having throughout the day and could make suggestions as well. Good Luck to you on this journey. Just be patient and you'll succeed!
  • Chiengi
    Chiengi Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I look forward to encouraging each of you too. Friend requests sent!
  • hopefulsheena
    hopefulsheena Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello! I just turned 30 too and was shocked by how much I have changed in 3 years! I am looking to lose 25 and just recently began the "community" part of MFP and enjoying the support and motivation so much! I'll add you.

Anyone else feel free to add me as well.
  • kaelealejan
    Options
    Hi I am looking for friends too. I am looking to lose about 60lbs of 4 year old baby weight!!