What workout DVD do you do?

Options
I just started Slim in 6 and Bob Harper's warrior collection. Do any of you have any suggestions for one that gets the best (not necessarily quick) results? Bob Harper's workouts are a killer but I was thinking of dropping Slim in 6 and getting Insanity.

Replies

• ogtriple478
    Options
    I use both the Insanity and P90X dvd. The Insanity is MUCH more cardio whereas the P90X does more weighlitfting and resistance. Insanity gets you breathing tired and P90X gets you muscle tired if you understand what I am trying to say. Both work well though which is why I started the hybrid workout.
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I liked Insanity but for some reason got bored of it. I'm doing Jillian Michaels Killer Abs right now and I love it.
  • sixpacklady
    sixpacklady Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I like bob and jillian, many people here had good results with 30 DS.
  • abbysmommy7
    abbysmommy7 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Bump becuase Im wondering the same thing. Doing JM 30DS right now level one but looking to add to the collection
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing a hyrbid of Chalean Extreme and Turbofire. I love it : )
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing a hyrbid of Chalean Extreme and Turbofire. I love it : )

I'm mid week 5 of the 20 week hybrid. After this, P90X :)
  • Goal_Driven
    Goal_Driven Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I got nice results doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I'm about to start doing her Yoga Meltdown in combo with Ripped in 30 :))
  • dynad
    dynad Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I use both the Insanity and P90X dvd. The Insanity is MUCH more cardio whereas the P90X does more weighlitfting and resistance. Insanity gets you breathing tired and P90X gets you muscle tired if you understand what I am trying to say. Both work well though which is why I started the hybrid workout.
    I just restarted Insanity and it does kick butt! I was doing ChaLean and thats a good work out but needed to kick it up a noch.

All of them are good I pretty much have them all including Tae bo LOL
  • Denise1224
    Denise1224 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I just started Slim in 6 and Bob Harper's warrior collection. Do any of you have any suggestions for one that gets the best (not necessarily quick) results? Bob Harper's workouts are a killer but I was thinking of dropping Slim in 6 and getting Insanity.

I have Billy Blanks Tae Bo (2 DVD set Abs and Cardio) each are approximately a 1 hour workout. I like to alternate them when i do home Workouts instead of the gym I can see and feel results.
  • JazRos10
    Options
    Thank you all for the advice! I think I'm getting Insanity next..